Josh Allen is the Greatest Glitch in Madden History

Chaos

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Fun watch but not really that accurate.  The real Josh Allen doesn't have a slide option.  

Madden gets Josh Allen and the Bills better than 97.1% of the posters on Two Bills Drive. Fact check:  Completely True. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hahaha....reminds me of doing that with Randall Cunningham in Super Tecmo Bowl 

3 hours ago, maddenboy said:

wow.

'thats just like TechmoBowl.   With Bo Jackson.

IYKYK

More like Randall Cunningham since it's a QB

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transient said:

It’s just like an NFL broadcast… so much better with the sound off. I almost would have rather listened to Beth Mowins do the play-by-play… :ph34r:

Nope. I know you're joking, but still nope. Don't bring that sort of energy into this world. If you say her name 3 times she is assigned to ruin another sporting event.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, maddenboy said:

wow.

'thats just like TechmoBowl.   With Bo Jackson.

IYKYK

Christian okoye running through anyone.

Backing your QB up to your end zone then throwing a hail Mary to the other EZ for a TD. 

On 7/17/2023 at 5:46 PM, Chaos said:

Madden gets Josh Allen and the Bills better than 97.1% of the posters on Two Bills Drive. Fact check:  Completely True. 

Put the game in simulation mode. Set the clock to 15 minutes and the play clock to 13 seconds. Watch in spectator mode. Then tell me they have the Bills figured out. Not. Even. Close.

7 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

@dollars 2 donuts, how many times have you run this same simulation to verify accuracy? 🤔😃

HUDS, honest to goodness, no lie, in Madden '93 if I really needed it...I mean really needed it I would have Thurman...actually just Number 34 I believe back then, run a sweep.  I would go all the way to the sideline, cut hard and then straight up the field...forever. 

If I was at the 20, it was an 80 yard TD ALMOST every time.

Andre to the flags worked well too,, but it is crazy how much I turned to Thurman.  I think Madden '93 was just before the '92 season and was based upon the '91 season and in that one, I believe, Kelly was League MVP and Thurman was no slouch so they were, as the kids say today, the shiznit.

...do they say that still?

Maybe beautious?  Forget it, that's from my time.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.