2023 NFL draft LIVE thread

Einstein

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Big target with a slot receiver skill set could help a lot in the receiving game if the offensive line struggles also imo. 

Regardless of his blocking, big target with great hands and fast for his size, it's clear why he was on their radar.

I honestly didn't think he'd really be an option for us late in the round.

I think we snagged who Dallas wanted too.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Lol why would I trust the process with this gm

and coach? Explain that to me 

Because they know football and you don't.

Four playoff seasons in the last five years.

Were you around before ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, B-Man said:

Because they know football and you don't.

Four playoff seasons in the last five years.

Were you around before ?

Yep 

and making the playoffs isn’t the end goal 

with a QB like Allen, super bowls need to be the goal.. Allen played the game of his life and Sean and his staff still lost, beane has shown nothing really as a drafter… he hit allen but how many busts do we have counting in the first and second rounds since? 

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

You wanted the best 

move up to 20 and take Jaxson 

a true slot receiver who is two years younger 

Crying about those two years is a joke, we need to get better now, tight ends can last longer and be effective longer. We could still trade for Hopkins. We have plenty of slot receivers stop being a Debbie downer. Would the chiefs give up Kelce for a slot receiver?

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Hmm🤔

3 straight division titles 

4 straight playoffs

After a 17 year drought.. 

Smh

Is there a Super Bowl in there? 

you have a generational QB, and still getting bounced in the second round every year… but yeah keep telling me how smart they are 

• Dislike 3

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Besides the Jonas brothers awkwardness, I've enjoyed this draft presentation on ESPN a lot better than the past couple of years.

I think really the only thing lacking tonight from ESPN’s coverage is a serious lack of Levis face time. They should get on that. 🤦‍♂️

I’m surprised Mayer dropped past Dallas and Cincinnati. He’s really dropping.  I love Beane. He had his finger on the pulse of this thing. He had to move up to get Kincaid and get Allen this fancy new toy. Gonna be great.

Beane knew how this would play out. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Crying about those two years is a joke, we need to get better now, tight ends can last longer and be effective longer. We could still trade for Hopkins. We have plenty of slot receivers stop being a Debbie downer. Would the chiefs give up Kelce for a slot receiver?

We have kelce now… news to me 

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Patriots traded out, Steelers took Broderick Jones. Jets took forever and they looked like their grandma just died inside the warroom

Thanks. You tell that very dramatically. So terribly sad to hear . . .

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Jerboski said:

you have a generational QB, and still getting bounced in the second round every year… but yeah keep telling me how smart they are 

This is the new trend of attitude that is absolutely ruining Bills Mafia right now.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Billznut said:

I think really the only thing lacking tonight from ESPN’s coverage is a serious lack of Levis face time. They should get on that. 🤦‍♂️

Keep trying to push the player is sliding family drama angle. Kid looks like he couldn't give 2 craps but they keep doing it.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Have you actually watched this kid play? 

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

You know the other teams get paid too, right? Their playoff losses other than that 2017 one with a bad team are to Deshaun Watson, Patrick Mahomes x2 and Joe Burrow. That's the problem in the AFC. You are running a QB gauntlet. 

Just now, BBFL said:

Speed. 

Yea, but he is too good to be there. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is the new trend of attitude that is absolutely ruining Bills Mafia right now.

Why because some of us are wanting more than just “playoff appearances” 

how long do beane and Sean get to rest on making the playoffs? We have a top 3QB in the league, playoffs should be a given 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.