Tua body transformation

SCBills

Tua, the thickest little guy…,  did the enhancing menu items grow padding around his brain, asking for a friend, 

download-1.jpg.8b065fccdb594813521ae5228bbc5f03.jpg

In all seriousness..... I hope he doesn't cause further damage.  He really ought to retire.   He's already made more money than you or I will make in our lifetime......  He's all good on that front.

I understand why he's playing but time's ticking.

Edited by Yantha

2 hours ago, Dopey said:

I wondered how someone could try turning this thread into a Bills bashing thread. Ahh, TBD. 

I was using examples from the team whose message board we're posting on right now.

If it makes you feel more secure, I can use examples from another team like Zach Wilson and Eddie Lacey.

39 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Doesn't look any different to me. 🙍

I heard during an interview that Josh said he doesn't do any muscle building exercises on his upper torso. Just core and flexibility.

I heard it a little differently - that he doesn’t lift weights with his upper body.  I expect he does functional strength training type stuff, which does build muscle but with more attention to strengthening small stabilizer muscles and maintaining flexibility

52 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I heard it a little differently - that he doesn’t lift weights with his upper body.  I expect he does functional strength training type stuff, which does build muscle but with more attention to strengthening small stabilizer muscles and maintaining flexibility

Just heard a guy on the radio (who played QB in college and had a close relative who was a 10 year NFL QB) tell a story the other day about how his NFL brother/cousin/whateveridontremember chastising him for being too focused on strength training, and had him cut out like 80% of the weight lifting in favor of yoga and other flexibility stuff.  Came from a fun talk about some meme QB in this draft who got absolutely jacked and ripped as hell for the combine rather than work on things that would actually make him a better QB.

Edited by 1ManRaid

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

That is correct. He still trains upper body, he just doesn't do heavy mass building upper body exercises. He does however train legs pretty hard.

3 hours ago, Malazan said:

These type of photos/videos are always ridiculous. 

My favorite is Derek Eater when someone caught a bad angle of him.

and Allen isn’t exactly in the greatest shape either. Most qbs are skinny soy boys (see Brady,Tom) or dad bods with a great arm. Jacked, really in shape qbs never make it (see Quinn, Brady or now Levis, Will).  Basically, this is the only reason I didn’t make it as a nfl qb. Too muscular. 😉

58 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

That is correct. He still trains upper body, he just doesn't do heavy mass building upper body exercises. He does however train legs pretty hard.

Qbs, pitchers, basketball shooters rarely do chest or fly type exercises. The “glamour” exercises can really mess with your mechanics. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I like to hate on Tua and the Phish as much as the next guy, but a few extra pounds in April in the depths of the offseason is a big ole nothing burger.

For Tua it is too many something burgers 🍔 

It looks like he’s developed a little bit of a “dad bod” to me.

Maybe he needs to thicken his helmet , too, like Mark Kelso. That first concussion where he was barely pushed backwards by Epenesa mystified me. Pretty sure I would have survived that just fine 100 times in a row. 

….but the next day would be hell!!! OK, make it a couple weeks…..

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

My favorite is Derek Eater when someone caught a bad angle of him.

and Allen isn’t exactly in the greatest shape either. Most qbs are skinny soy boys (see Brady,Tom) or dad bods with a great arm. Jacked, really in shape qbs never make it (see Quinn, Brady or now Levis, Will).  Basically, this is the only reason I didn’t make it as a nfl qb. Too muscular. 😉

Qbs, pitchers, basketball shooters rarely do chest or fly type exercises. The “glamour” exercises can really mess with your mechanics. 

Tom Brady was a skinny soy boy coming out of college

He’s in better shape than 100% of the people on this board and is a much better athlete

Seeing he was able to throw for over 4000 yards as a 44-year-old in the league

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

It looks like he’s developed a little bit of a “dad bod” to me.

Maybe he needs to thicken his helmet , too, like Mark Kelso. That first concussion where he was barely pushed backwards by Epenesa mystified me. Pretty sure I would have survived that just fine 100 times in a row. 

….but the next day would be hell!!! OK, make it a couple weeks…..

Mahomes looked a little chubby in this picture too.  I’m thinking they don’t get strict with their until right around now.   They’ll probably be at playing weight by season 1.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.