Jaguars @ Chiefs Sat 4:30 PM NBC

HOUSE

I’d prefer a Jags win, but if the Super Bowl goes through KC, I’m fine with that. I don’t see Jacksonville as a push over if they beat KC. I’ve seen too many teams get hot at playoff time, and unexpectedly make the Super Bowl. The neutral site makes a KC win a bit less intimidating. The real plus of a Jags win is home field advantage, not because it’s an easy win. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

DUUUUUVAAAAALLLLLL! Go Jags!!!!!

OK, I actually almost threw up in my mouth a bit typing that. Still, I hope the Jags stick it to Rat Face, Grimace, and the rest of those chumps. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

KC has been nearly blowing games all year. They could easily lose this game if JAX defense shows up and the offense doesn’t turn it over like last week.

Hope the other Josh Allen has a huge game.

KC will win easily.

• Disagree 1

Gonna be a close one folks.

Doug Peterson is 6-0 in postseason as an underdog against the spread (currently +8.5). And 5-1 times winning outright.

Chiefs are 1-4 ATS coming out of a bye since 2020.

Aside from the numbers, the Chiefs defense is not good enough to put the Jaguars away for good. Chiefs probably do still win but likely somewhere around 3-6 points imo, but a loss would not be shocking.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

In case anyone is wondering - YES, the Jags can win this game.

Pederson is one of those guys - not consistently good or great as a coach, but definitely a "big game" kind of coach.  He'll pull out the stops today.  And the Jags are no fluke - the defense is very solid, and they have some great skill players on O.

45 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Could you even imagine the juice tomorrow if somehow the Jags won this game? Knowing we could host them next week? I know it’s incredibly unlikely but you never know. Guys could go out of the game on the first drive. You never know 🤷‍♂️

I can only imagine the fans/party that would happen if we hosted the afc championship game and won

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.