Neutral site selected - Atlanta

BillsIsrael

Interesting to see how tickets are distributed.  

Bills and Chiefs both travel extremely well.. That being said, in terms of those within driving distance... TONS of Bills fans in ATL, Florida, Carolinas..

Edited by SCBills

8 minutes ago, Process said:

Im shocked at the lack of direct flights from buffalo to Atlanta. 

I think we'll be hosting the chargers anyways.

Really?  There's at least 3 daily Delta flights per day to Atlanta....and they use the largest capacity jets that fly into BUF.   

And yeah, hopefully it's a home game vs San Diego...er LA. 

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Really?  There's at least 3 daily Delta flights per day to Atlanta....and they use the largest capacity jets that fly into BUF.   

Yea... I but I was hoping for something other than delta.. specifically Southwest so I can use points and cancel for no fee lol 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

And if a Bills-Chiefs AFCC game materializes, then the airlines will certainly add more BUF-ATL flights...

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Interesting to see how tickets are distributed.  

Bills and Chiefs both travel extremely well.. That being said, in terms of those within driving distance... TONS of Bills fans in ATL, Florida, Carolinas..

It will feel like a Bills home game. 80% Bills fans is my prediction. 

25 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Are these game times actually true or just wishful thinking on Barry's part? I was hoping for a 1pm kickoff so I wouldn't need a hotel room. Just fly in and out.

1 minute ago, Epstein's Mother said:

I'm sure he was trying to be funny.  The Dolphins are the 7 seed so there is no possibilty of hosting the AFC championship.  Even if by some miracle they made it.

The neutral site will only happen if the Chiefs, Bills, or Bengals play each other.

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Kinda sucks being that far away for both teams. This basically punishes the low income fan who can’t afford air fare and hotel rooms. Hometown fans won’t be a big factor. It’s gonna be the transplants that have to make it dominant for us 

Don’t knock it.  I think almost all Bills fans (and players) would prefer to play the Chiefs in Atl than in KC.

• Like (+1) 3

If the NFL truly wants to trial balloon a neutral site Championship Game.. this would be their dream match-up.  

Guaranteed to sell out and be frenzied crowd.  

Downside for those who hate that idea.. should this happen.. they will have their ammo to advocate for it moving forward. 

27 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

IF it happens, count me in. I will be there and I will be LOUD.

I'll be there, driving in from Charlotte if we get there. My sister-in-law lives within walking distance of the stadium. I'll sleep on her floor if I have to!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.