Peterman starting for the bears this Sunday

Steptide

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How does he keep getting chances?  I really don't understand it. He's easily the worst nfl qb of all time. 

The bears are in full on tank mode.

Fields stated he wanted the qb rushing record and he is only 64 yards away but the hip injury must be getting worse or they are worried about it becoming worse.

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How does he keep getting chances?  I really don't understand it. He's easily the worst nfl qb of all time. 

hey, if you grabbed 500 random people off the streets of a busy metropolis, he’d be better at the quarterback position than at least 496 of them!

• Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t know why, but I always have had a soft spot for NP and will root for him this week. 

I have, too, and it's because the kid has no quit in him.  He's pursuing his dream, handling himself professionally and being patient.  I will be DEFINITELY be rooting for him this weekend!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

27 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Exactly. They are trying to secure the best draft position possible with a loss. Peterman is in there to lose.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 947 said:

The Bears can't risk winning the game & potentially dropping to the 3rd pick in the draft. They're still alive for the #1 if Houston somehow wins. What better way to ensure you don't win a game?

But what about the teams that may be screwed by handing the Vikings a win? Didn’t the NFL give teams a stern warning (hah!) about fielding a competitive team in the final week? (Was it the Pederson/Eagles thing?)

I found  what Peterman did was more entertaining than what Tyrod was doing at the time. I know people would rather have a 3 points in a playoff game with Tyrod but that wasn't as fun as seeing how many interceptions this dude could throw or at least just seeing the ball get thrown. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

The Bears are trying to pull a Rob Johnson...hoping that some other Team will take him off their hands after he lights it up on Sunday. (Just saying)

I hope he does well....I am pulling for him...:flirt:

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, 947 said:

The Bears can't risk winning the game & potentially dropping to the 3rd pick in the draft. They're still alive for the #1 if Houston somehow wins. What better way to ensure you don't win a game?

hire Ted Nolan!  (Sabres Tank Commander in 2015 to secure the best chance in the draft lottery).

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Nothing cracks me up more than the Peterman hate.  Guy has made millions as an NFL QB, and will probably continue to do so if he wishes. 

Good for him. 

I bet he turns to coaching soon and will make hundreds of thousands $ each year, maybe millions, for next 30 to 35 years either at college or NFL level. 

• Vomit 1

57 minutes ago, DC Greg said:

Exactly. They are trying to secure the best draft position possible with a loss. Peterman is in there to lose.

They need a real NFL coach.  One that knows offense.  You need that to develop a young QB like Fields.  He has some physical tools, but looks completely lost trying to read a defense or run an offense.  Interesting that guys with a lot of physical tools like Fields get drafted so high, and yet have no idea how to play the QB position when coming in the league.  

I do like Kenny Pickett.  He has moxie, a decent arm, and understands how to play QB.  Pittsburgh did well drafting him, and George Pickens-who we should have drafted.  

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I'm still mad at McD for benching him in the Chargers game. I wanted to see 10 INTs in 1 game

Only Bills game I have ever left before it was over. Walked out at half time and threw my hat in the garbage. Awful experience.  Terrible soccer stadium. Playoffs still a possibility and to witness the worst QB debut of all time was too much. 

Great birthday weekend though, saw Hamilton in LA the night before.

Poor guy, he just can't ever catch a break can he?

Seriously, this dude has had some of the worst luck I've seen. This Bears team is TERRIBLE! 

28th in yards per game

32nd in passing yards per game

Oh, and throw a terrible O-line into the mix... I'm sure he definitely won't throw any INT's 😅

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Why speak in hyperbole?  Easily, worst, of all time?  Think about all the QBs in the history of the NFL.  I get it.  He's not good.  BUT he's not the WOAT

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.