1/2/23 Week 17 Gameday Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

ESPN seems like it is really cutting it close with this Rose Bowl. Better not delay Showing our game. 

It is also on ABC and the Mannings will be on ESPN2.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

ESPN seems like it is really cutting it close with this Rose Bowl. Better not delay Showing our game. 

they will move it to ESPN2 if it over laps the NFL game.

Especially since now it is pretty much over

Edited by CaliBills

15 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Last cpl years I'm always calm pre gm. Once they hit the field about 10 min prior to kickoff my heart beat goes up and the adrenaline flows

During the drought I'd be nervous all day before a game 

I only get nervous before playoff games now

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It was really interesting seeing  the different looks the Bengals D can  give

you at any time. And then you have Bengals players coming out and say we just run a pretty basic scheme..

Hopefully Dorsey and Frasier can call a nice game tonight. I have no idea what to expect.. I really think this could go either way. 

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

@Scott7975 Im following the GDT thread from a distance probably on Mute. Depends on how well things go. I am not going to weep or gnash my teeth EITHER WAY just sayin

GO BILLS!~!~!!!  

@ColoradoBills

I'm sure there are plenty of us that will fill you quota of weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Along with a large amount of swearing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

I'm sure there are plenty of us that will fill you quota of weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Along with a large amount of swearing.

**** it.

like that? 

haha

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Remember when Josh had that super long streak of zero red zone interceptions? I kind of wonder if there is a benefit to taking more risks down there. That is, when he wasn’t throwing those picks, were we scoring fewer TD’s in the red zone than we are scoring now with a few picks? 

Yes he had like one in his career at that point. Like 3 years worth or something crazy. 

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

**** it.

like that? 

haha

More like, ***** these ***** #### sucking mother *****.  Why the ***** do I even like this ***** team?

Something like that.

Really need to express the diversity of the word.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I was sort of indifferent towards the bengals. Sort of felt happy for them after a long period of terrible football. The last few weeks something changed and I hope we beat the living ***** out of this team tonight and it costs them the division 

I can never “be happy” for another AFC team.

However, I’m sort of happy for the Lions and their fans for their chance to make the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I only get nervous before playoff games now

Ya I'm def nervous all day before a playoff game but man once that coin gets tossed and I'm home watching the game, you'd think I was clinically insane lol. I just can't control my emotions w this team

• Agree 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Ya I'm def nervous all day before a playoff game but man once that coin gets tossed and I'm home watching the game, you'd think I was clinically insane lol. I just can't control my emotions w this team

I don't invite friends over for this exact reason...

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Worstcaseontario said:

Hate to do it but sleeping through this one because we start our drive to florida from toronto at 3am, Go bills 

That sounds ike a worst case scenario

• Agree 1