Predict the Score - Bills/Bengals

HappyDays

Yardage wise the Bengals defensive equivalent looks to be the Rams. Total yards, passing yards and rushing yards are all really close. The widest gap is rushing yards at a 1.9 yard difference. If that's the case I'm feeling a little bit better about this game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/_/view/defense/table/passing/sort/netYardsPerGame/dir/asc

There will be 2 first in the game Monday night. 1 will be for the 1st time ever a team scores 13 tds and the other will be for the first time ever a team will end the game with negative points.

BILLS BY 100.

Bills:  92*

The Kitty Cats:  -8

*Tyler Bass strains his calf, after the 12th attempt, from kicking so much during the game. With Bass out of the game, on their 13th point after attempt the Bills decide to mess with The Kitty Cats and perform a flea-flicker from the 2 yard line. 2-Point Conversion GOOD.

• Like (+1) 1

It’s actually pretty weird how similar both of these teams are. This game is going to come down to who’s defense can make the key stops (kind of like the last Miami game.) Burrow & Chase are gonna get theirs. Holding onto those 3 time outs in the 2nd half needs to be a priority because the winner might be the one who has the last possession. 

I really love Josh Allen’s ability to turn it up when the bright lights are on so I’m confident that he’s going to have a big game equipped w/ huge scrambles  + a hurdle or 2. For the love of God, FEED DIGGS THE BALL ! 14 is longgg overdue for a big game. But if Buffalo can get the run game cooking like last week then this game is over for Cinci.

Bills march down the field in the final 3 minutes to score a TD to beat the Bengals by a point. 28-27

4 hours ago, Tim Tindale said:

Bills 31

Bengals 17

Let’s punch this team in the mouth. Let’s go!

I hope so, but Burrow seems locked in. I think they score more than 17. 

11 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I suspect the Bengals win the game, but I don't have a good feel for it.  

Agree.   Bengals D is the best Bills have played this season.   Plus this is the game where the loss of Poyer (not practicing) Hyde, Miller rears its ugly head.  Been getting away with it for a couple months, but probably not against these guys.  

Edited by ProcessTruster
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.