NFL Network Analyst Willie McGinest arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon in LA

Big Turk

WHAT THE HECK?

I wonder what the backstory is to this event. There didn't seem to be enough interaction from what we saw to justify the violence we just saw. As if could ever be justified

McGinest  lost his mind. And it's on tape. Dude is gonna be sued so hard. OH MY 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

This on top of that epic embarrassment of a game against the Raiders... Pat fans will be jumping off bridges.

Can't get enough of Chandler Jones just shoving Mac to the turf by his face as he runs over him for the game-clinching TD.

Capture3.JPG

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

So it took 4 guys,including a former NFL linebacker, to beat up one dude sitting down? Real tough guy there.

Wouldn't expect anything more from such a 'legend' of a disgusting franchise. That is a Punk-A#s-B move.

The only thing more laughable was the way that the Patriots game ended yesterday.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

You can see a 5th person come from off camera and start punching the guy too. He was waiting there before Mcginest enters the restaurant.

I want to know what caused it. A beat-down like that just doesn't fall from the sky...

Probably had their feelings hurt because someone insulted them. No self control or critical thinking in that group. 

Edited by Trock
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

From the article:

”McGinest has been working as a football analyst in retirement ... most recently breaking down games for NFL Network.”

After breaking down that guy’s skull, he may be getting the Harrison Phillips butt crack treatment in prison. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I dont get it. This dude has an awesome post-NFL career job on tv doing what most of us would kill to do for a living. And he just throws it all away for THAT? 

Maybe someone told him that and he thought it sounded like a good idea.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.