Jerry Sullivan crosses the line. Comments against women.

Draconator

He’s such an ars clown.  There are some things that are supposed to be only on the inside.  I don’t agree with him either.

There are lots of women in the media or in general who know football.  Mary Kay Cabot for the Browns is one example.  Suzy Tolbert (I think hats how you spell her name on ESPN) is another.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

He’s such an ars clown.  There are some things that are supposed to be only on the inside.  I don’t agree with him either.

There are lots of women in the media or in general who know football.  Mary Kay Cabot for the Browns is one example.  Suzy Tolbert (I think hats how you spell her name on ESPN) is another.

Suzy Kolber

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Thanks brother.  Shows you how much I watch ESPN.   I see you speak MGK (you knew who I meant) 😂🏈🏋️♂️🦬

She went to the University of Miami when I strongly considered going to the University of Miami. I could have met her, dated her, and married her. 

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Jerry has always liked to stir the crap to get reactions appealing to least common denominator,

Now he stirs it with his arm and licks his hand clean.

He should be reporting on the Browns and be best buddies with Deshaun Watson.

In other words, he's a troll.  Always has been.  I like to think I did my part getting him tossed from the BN.  Needs to be tossed period.  Does he still have a press pass?  

8 hours ago, Draconator said:

Dude needs to just go away. He's lost all touch with reality. 

Dumb comment by Jerry.  Seems like men “cheerlead” as much as the women - especially when it comes to Josh Allen.

With that being said, there’s people calling for him to be fired from his gigs at Channel 4 and Niagara Gazette on Twitter.  It just comes off as weak.  Dumb, out-of-touch comment?  Yes.  Reason to be fired?  Probably not.

It also should be noted that there’s somewhat of a method to his approach.  He sees himself as an old-time print columnist who’s job is to be a provocateur with strong opinions.  There’s a few other people like him that still exist - Dan Shaugnessey of The Boston Globe comes to mind - but the sports columnist position pretty much died with the traditional newspaper.

This comment just seems like a lapse in judgement but challenging Bills players and coaches is an orchestrated attempt to get a reaction

13 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

He was talking about women fans though… not women reporters.  Still a dumb comment but he wasn’t insulting female reporters 

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

What low rent podcast was this?  That basement smells like failure and radon.  There are about 275,000 people left in the city of Buffalo and I swear half of them have their own Bills podcast, blog, Instagram personality, or OnlyFans.

I'm having a sale right now. Just posted a lot of new content. Y'all should check it out. 

Arrogant comment from a arrogant man…the worse type

I am so tired of having people tell me I can’t understand or appreciate the game because I am female ..who cares about this jerk

Edited by Shay
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

Good Morning Football played the postgame with Josh where somebody asked a question about the offense and then said “This doesn’t look like a Super Bowl offense.”  Sullivan immediately came to mind.  Whether it was or not, I don’t know.

It was Sully. There were comments underneath it that called him out. 

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

I’ve always liked him. His approach was sometimes antagonistic but it seemed to create balance and well-rounded conversation in the grand scheme.

This is the least surprising thing I have read all year.  I could see the two of you hanging out at a bar whining incessantly about the Bills for hours! 

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

What low rent podcast was this?  That basement smells like failure and radon.  There are about 275,000 people left in the city of Buffalo and I swear half of them have their own Bills podcast, blog, Instagram personality, or OnlyFans.

Some of us have all 4! don't forget also being a twobillsdrive poster. 

I, for one, appreciate Jerry’s comment.  I’m a real man who sits in an armchair and sips dark liquor as I consume objectivist critical football journalism.  

Meanwhile women “fans” simply hoot and holler.  I suspect that their non critical interest in the team (do they even read journalism?) is fraudulent and that their ulterior motive is finding a mate amongst the players.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Draconator said:

Dude needs to just go away. He's lost all touch with reality. 

BRAIN FART.  

what is that smell? Oh it's just Jerry Sullivan and his hot air take. smells like used diapers.

I am going to very firmly bite my tongue now LOL

.......................................... I honestly just can't take a guy like that seriously. How about the guy sitting next to him with the affirmative head bobs Yeap Yep Yep...

lmaoooooo

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

This effing guy.  

What a loser.  He's gonna get punched out and then cry victim.  This should be the end of his career, if you can call it that.  He'll probably keep a small galvanized fanbase to grift from, unfortunately.  

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

This is the least surprising thing I have read all year.  I could see the two of you hanging out at a bar whining incessantly about the Bills for hours! 

I could see them hanging out at a bar buying one drink at a time.

Edited by Beck Water

6 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

lol!  this was the first thing i though of.  where the ***** is this taking place?  i think i had better living situations in college. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Clearly you didn't listen it and just posted it to stir controversy

I listened.  I thought the controversy-stirring was partly unintentional and worse than the OP presents.

Sorry.not.Sorry but it's 2022.  It's time to be over both "men are better than women" and "women are better than men".

While we're at it, can we be over "my dog's better than your dog" "my kid can beat up your honor student" and similar dreck and debris?

• Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.