NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, boyst said:

We need a coach that comes out and says "wtf are you guys doing out there? Do you want to be losers all your life or are you just sucking because you suck? You're not better than this? Get your ***** together."

But nope. McDermotts gonna say " hey guys, [clap] we can do better. We have a good team and we all **believe** and can play like a team because I used to wrestle and still wrestle [clap]. Can we come in for a hug, and I'll get my chapstick ready for after the game in case anyone needs more comfort. "

This team has no fire, no leadership to ignite a fire. Without Hyde to feed off of Poyer and vice versa there is no energy.  Without Hughes there is no emotion or spirit. There is Edmunds, a quiet leader and Oliver, a quiet role model.  There is goofy Tre white. There is no one to make these dudes step up.

On offense we are just anemic. The OL has Dawkins who isn't a leader, Morse who's on the back 40, and hodge podge rag tags across the board bordered by emotional wreck diggs.

McDermott needs to make them inspired men. And can't. 

Get some help dude......

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

Agreed. I don't remember many plays like that last year and it's happening constantly this year. 

It happened a fair amount last year too. The EP offense requires the QB and WR to be on the same page about the coverage they're seeing in real time. If they don't see it the same way the pass ends up in a different area code which become a dangerous turnover possibility. I wish we ran an offense where everyone knows their job before the snap.

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Those who want to make the Superbowl should be making simple plays work. We seem all over the place.

Not true. This is just you and others refusing to understand that even SB winners do not steamroll all opponents and do not play perfect game each week.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Remind me again how the “outside December weather” games are to the Bills advantage.  

I mean I guess he can make throws the opposing QB cant. Jests are 4th ranked defense but ya I'd prefer being in nicer conditions 

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

According to 90% of this board Josh can throw through wind, rain, snow. No problem. Too bad the historical stats don't support that. Should've built that damn dome knuckleheads. 

He can throw in wind and snow. Not rain.