NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

Did you guys actually watch the Steelers game? Multiple turnovers and miscues, we should have won by more. 

The mistakes this team makes are just a shame. As dominant as they are, they should be even better. That’s a fact. 

Don't stop the guys drinking the cool aid.

Some just don't realize turnovers in the red zone can knock this team out of a playoff.

Need to clean some things up.

• Agree 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

peacock saved me from blackout on direct ticket last game

I have foreign NFL Game Pass with a VPN but Peacock was just easier than hooking up my computer tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty sloppy game yeah but imagine having any anxiety against this worthless Packers team. I think many are drastically underestimating the amount of terrible football in the NFL right now.

Josh got a little chippy and made some mistakes with a cushion en route to an easy win coming off a bye week. The stretch armstrongs of the board will make some super cool contrarian threads about it, but I think this game speaks to our dominance.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Did you guys actually watch the Steelers game? Multiple turnovers and miscues, we should have won by more. 

The mistakes this team makes are just a shame. As dominant as they are, they should be even better. That’s a fact. 

Thanks, I needed a laugh.

...oh wait, you were serious.  I did watch the game.  I was enertained by a blowout.  Sorry, it's sad you didn't.

• Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Some of us want the Bills to go all the way this year.

That ain't happening against good teams if Allen is throwing pick after pick in the red zone.

It's not just this game, we are thinking about.

Just maybe they got complacent with a huge lead? Lol easily the most obvious cause.  I doubt he throws those two ints in a close game…especially the first one.  He clearly passed up an easy first down run to avoid the packers d getting free shots at him