NFL Week 8: Packers at Bills - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Scott7975 said:

What did all that running get them?  Not a damn thing.  I swear people are complaining to complain.

Either that or they have no clue about the game. It’s very difficult to run down the field and win when you’re already down 17 points. GB has no confidence in Rodgers.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Rodgers is a chump. No HOF QB should ever be cool with handing the ball off every play while down 17 in the fourth. He’s given up because he has no help, doesn’t even care to try. Go retire with Brady. 

Rodgers doesn’t call the plays. LaFleur does. GB is done either way. 

Just now, Einstein said:

I assure you that McD would rather Packers go 3 and Out instead us running for first down after first down.

He knows we will win either way, but the “plan” is not to let the Packers run all over us.

They have 10 pts and can't stop our O? They are burning clock to save ROdgers ass at this phase as our D line pass rush will eat Rodgers alive. 

I get it the missed tackles suck and it’s something we’ll need to work on.  But chances are we leave this game with a 34-10 win and we’ve got 30 pages asking for everyone’s head.  It’s fine.  I have no doubt that if this were the playoffs this would not be happening

Just now, Einstein said:

I assure you that McD would rather Packers go 3 and Out instead us running for first down after first down.

He knows we will win either way, but the “plan” is not to let the Packers run all over us.

You are not wrong, but is it worth going to a run stop front and giving Rodgers opportunities for passing touchdowns? The play calling says no.