Steelers @ Bills Game thread - First half

Simon

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Davis battled hard for that ball - that was more in the defender's hands.  What a fight, what a catch. Davis is BACK.

It's like he said, hey, maybe I can't cut very well right now. But I can run straight down the field, just throw it up to me and I'll get under it. 

Just now, wppete said:

We need to get Cook involved here. Work on his confidence and see if we have anything in him. 

Second half.  This game is 1 play from being turned back into a 1 score game.  Let's get a big lead and give him the 4th quarter carries. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

No one will ever coach that big play mentality out of Allen. Keep taking shots.. we will win more than we lose..

But this running game needs to be addressed and  I don’t know what the solution is...

Problem for me is both the O Line and the RBs so it's not as a case of just fixing one side. Motor is good but otherwise...

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

High, but still went right between his guy’s hands. 

and its a throw you dont make unless your arm is like Josh's... because as you mentioned it typically goes high. Not smart to sail a pass middle of field where defenders all around to pick it or even if dude catches it hes probably getting rocked

3 minutes ago, todd2212 said:

Love all the deep stuff when it works, but it seems like Josh is looking for the big play every throw.

I think if you look at the all-22, you’d see that Pittsburgh is playing to pressure Josh so he doesn’t have time to throw deep, and take away all the intermediate stuff.  But without TJ Watt Josh has a bit more time than he had last year

What I love is that Davis screwed up a bit and let himself get undercut by the DB without selling that he was going back for the ball/DPI 

But Josh said “You’re my guy” and went right back to him

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.