Steelers @ Bills Game thread - First half

Simon

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

people need to stop slamming Josh on here. There has been several strong armed QB's in this league that got destroyed by endzone wind.

Most of us aren’t.  

We’re slamming the constant bs weather in Buffalo home games and Dorsey calling a QB sweep in a game were favored by 14 because our guards are turnstiles in run blocking. 

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I dunno.  Josh had an easy touchdown if he makes that throw to Diggs.  Second series he had a nice goal to go situation if Bates doesn't hold.  I mean...plays were there.  We need to execute.

Josh just missed the throw. The wind has little to no effect.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I dunno.  Josh had an easy touchdown if he makes that throw to Diggs.  Second series he had a nice goal to go situation if Bates doesn't hold.  I mean...plays were there.  We need to execute.

Yeah it’s hard to say. Some calls have been questionable, but execution hasn’t been perfect either.

1 minute ago, AllenDaBomb said:

We can't get a game where the weather is optimal.

We could with a dome. But some still think it’s an integral part of the game to sit in the cold, rain, and snow to really show your fandom. And they want our QB to have home field advantage with terrible weather - yes, the guy from California. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.