Steelers @ Bills Game thread - First half

Simon

All these players being KOd on TV is not helping the NFL get kids into the game...I am sure more and more parents are like F that, you aren't playing football ever.

4 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

The only thing that stop the Bills are the Bills

Yeah I mean pretty much...the Colts are the only team last year that really crushed us

7 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Take a look at this last drive. That’s a good mix to have along with the chuck plays. Is that too hard to grasp?

You did it for me 

No, and literally what they have been doing for 90% of the year which is why I am wondering why you are even bringing it up in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

All these players being KOd on TV is not helping the NFL get kids into the game...I am sure more and more parents are like F that, you aren't playing football ever.

Yeah I mean pretty much...the Colts are the only team last year that really crushed us

No, and literally what they have been doing for 90% of the year which is why I am wondering why you are even bringing it up in the first place.

Omg. I was talking about the first half. Lots of long balls. Windy. Missed opportunities. I merely suggested that the Bills try to throw short passes. That’s it. Some posters only read what they want to read. 

Shut down defense

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Omg. I was talking about the first half. Lots of long balls. Windy. Missed opportunities. I merely suggested that the Bills try to throw short passes. That’s it. Some posters only read what they want to read. 

They did the short pass game in the rain last week.  Wind be damned, the fans want to see a long ball game.  Dink and dunk works too.

Miami 17 NY Jets 19 in the fourth.   Third string QB is doing well for the Dolphins.  

e

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

we can do better than keenum at backup qb

Keenum in a game at any other time than garbage time is going to be interesting I'll say that. I think they should have run the ball on that series myself, not pass 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Can we even use wind as an excuse anymore?   It’s basically every home game.   Kinda just what we are. 

Guess you didn't see how Pittsburgh couldn't even kick a fg bc of how windy it is....Allen still with over 400 yards and 4 tds lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.