Steelers @ Bills Game thread - First half

Simon

8 minutes ago, appoo said:

Remember when I said this would be a 4 quarter game?

I was just kidding about that

I thought it would be too.  It's already a pretty solid blowout.

It's gonna get really ugly in the 2nd half.

It's crazy how every single game so far the defense has given up one early drive and then completely shut down our opponent for the rest of the game. It's like we go vanilla for one drive just to see what the opposing offense will do and then we have enough info to take over the game.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Completion percentage is low for Josh. 
huge chunk plays are great and exciting but we need both types of drives. Slow and time consuming and explosive. 
do you think the Bills will do this against better Competition like KC? Really?

Dude, it's 31-3? I'd say just enjoy the ride today and worry about KC next week. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Completion percentage is low for Josh. 
huge chunk plays are great and exciting but we need both types of drives. Slow and time consuming and explosive. 
do you think the Bills will do this against better Competition like KC? Really?

Don’t tell me, let me guess….you’re the life of the party aintcha 

Blitzburgh has been playing we will pressure you to take away the deep stuff and blanket the short stuff, wind and pressure will take care of the deep

Take what the D gives ya

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

It's crazy how every single game so far the defense has given up one early drive and then completely shut down our opponent for the rest of the game. It's like we go vanilla for one drive just to see what the opposing offense will do and then we have enough info to take over the game.

Shhhhhhhhhhh

Well the injuries as we know have been brutal.  BUT, the season ending injury for Crowder is going to end up being a positive, as it will lead to Shakur getting his feet wet earlier. Pencil him in the slot for next 5 years. What a pick this kid was !!!

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

This D even riddled with injuries is scary good. 

I straight up bow to Mr. Beane on the insane depth that this team has. I have never seen a Bills team built with this kinda of squad before. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.