NFL WEEK #4 - Bills at Ravens - 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Worst half of football I’ve seen since the Colts and Jacksonville games last year.  Unreal we are only down by 10 with 3 tipped passes with one INT, 6 drops, lost fumble, many awful calls and being stuffed on 3rd and 1..again.  If we can stop killing ourselves we should destroy them the second half.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, schoolhouserock said:

That TD was HUGE. Second half comeback is still on the menu and the price just got slashed.

10 points with 1 half to go is a small deficit with an enormous amount of time.

If we pull our heads out of our asses and can focus.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

Worst half of football I’ve seen since the Colts and Jacksonville games last year.  Unreal we are only down by 10 with 3 tipped passes with one INT, 6 drops, lost fumble, many awful calls and being stuffed on 3rd and 1..again.  If we can stop killing ourselves we should destroy them the second half.  

Barring the Tennessee game, we have been saying stuff like this every game so far.

Lots of mistakes and sloppy play, even in the LA blowout.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

How much emphasis are these announcers making on the “poyer no call??”  

have they been watching??

This from the guys that didn't mention that non-holding call that set up the 1st Baltimore FG.  Their crappy network knew it was bad, they didn't show a replay.

• Agree 1

Just now, colin said:

Great drive.  Imagine this team w like hand offs, toss sweeps, screens, near average NFL RB play

^^^ This. If we had an NFL caliber RB we would be a pretty dangerous OFF.  I would add stretch runs to the mix. 

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

My biggest gripe is fans wearing ponchos. They do nothing but keep a portion of your torso dry and feel like a steam trap after 2 minutes. It’s just water you fools. Suck it up. 

Well aren't you a tough guy.

How long did you serve on Seal Team 6?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Baltimore had a hold on that BS 20 yard play, I don't want to hear a single thing from them about officiating.

They also got a stop on that exact same early contact from one of their DB's on McKenzie.

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Barring the Tennessee game, we have been saying stuff like this every game so far.

Lots of mistakes and sloppy play, even in the LA blowout.

Bro, this is a very good point.

We have not had any discipline on O wrt protecting the ball.