Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Chiefs (Round Two)

BillsFan619

Most likely, with Allen and the offense so dialed in, we’re going to get our points. So, as some have suggested, the difference is going to be the defense.

Tyreek Hill can be dynamic but he’s had a very up-and-down season and can have games where he struggles with drops. Their most consistent player to catch the ball is still Kelce. It’s vital that we take away his chunk plays because his yards after catch in some games can often be the difference.

He didn’t play last game against the Chiefs, but I’m gonna go with Matt Milano. We need him to help slow down Kelce, prevent the big chunk plays and keep Kelce’s YAC to a minimum. He’s definitely up to the challenge. According to next GEN stats, he is allowing the lowest yards per target since he entered the league in 2017.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia? Go Bills, it’s your time, get back to the AFC Championship game!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

Diggs.

This game has been a year coming for him. Redemption. Forget the window dressing of him saying it's not a big deal. This is personal for him. He's motivated and this Captain is going to will the offense to move the ball. 

Defensively: This is a Poyer game. On pass defense, run defense (I actually expect KC to try and pound the ball a fair share) and rushing the passer...he's gonna be busy. Another guy that has something to prove.

This is a huge stage against the 2 time defending AFC Champs. He needs to play even above his normal standards and show that he was, indeed, worth they money his wife said he was.

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Agree 1

I think Shaq Lawson will add some juice to the pash rush. While he may not lead the team in tackles I am certain the team will be inspired by his performance. Want to thank trainwreck sports for tipping us off on him being back with the team. I believe he will be sitting around the 50 yard line .. shirt-less to really get the guys going..

• Haha (+1) 2

Our DL will have to win this game. Our rotation must be on fire and ready to explode on every play. Josh will get us his obligatory 28+ points. I have no doubt our front 4 will have to win it. You can't stop Kelce & Hill  but if you can keep Mahomes in the pocket and pressure him,  we win. This #1 D needs to shine.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Whoever Sorensen is assigned to cover is going to have a huge game. So I'm guessing Knox.

First Half GIF

I wish.  Sorenson only played 35% of the D snaps last game and 42 the prior game.  I don’t expect to see him any more than that.  Hopefully we can take advantage of the snaps he gets

So many to choose from! There's Stefon Diggs who might have a monster game this week. There's Mitch Morse coming back to KC trying to his ring in Buffalo. There's Devon Singletary who's played a monster role for five weeks in a row. On defense it could be an end. It could be a LB, or it could be a DB. I'm thinking Wallace, Taron, Hyde or Poyer, maybe a combo of the four.

Im going to narrow it down to Singletary or Hyde.....

Going to gowith Micah Hyde....

Go Bills!

Hyde and Beasley. I have a strong feeling these two will be difference makers this Sunday. 

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I think Shaq Lawson will add some juice to the pash rush. While he may not lead the team in tackles I am certain the team will be inspired by his performance. Want to thank trainwreck sports for tipping us off on him being back with the team. I believe he will be sitting around the 50 yard line .. shirt-less to really get the guys going..

Wait...Did he signed back with us? I thought it was a rumor.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

LMAO!! Well done!

Maybe Ed Oliver is unblockable Sunday? Who knows?

as a side note I happily welcome back Star Lotulelei. I hope he is also unblockable....

and go Horrible Harry!  Is Vernon Butler locked in? I hope so....

The Bills are going to go down to KC and we're going to kick dey asses!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The one player who I believe could really make a difference is Harrison Phillips.  If he plays very well, I think that has a cascading impact on the rest of the line. 

On offense, I think it's Rick Bates. He's still the potential weak link, but if his play matches the last few weeks, the offense should be in good shape. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

The one player who I believe could really make a difference is Harrison Phillips.  If he plays very well, I think that has a cascading impact on the rest of the line. 

On offense, I think it's Rick Bates. He's still the potential weak link, but if his play matches the last few weeks, the offense should be in good shape. 

Phillips didn't play in week 5.  Zimmer and Obada played along with Star and Ed Oliver.  I think he can be a difference maker this time around.  Also, the starting left guard that game was Feliciano.  They'll have Jones playing this time so Bates, Morse and Williams will have to be stout.

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, wjag said:

Cole Beasley..  Bills have been saving him all season for this.

13 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

mid KC plays zone Beasley should feast. 

Good choice, fellas. This season it seems like when he's had a quiet game or two, he's come out and just dominates. This would be huge.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

So many to choose from! There's Stefon Diggs who might have a monster game this week. There's Mitch Morse coming back to KC trying to his ring in Buffalo. There's Devon Singletary who's played a monster role for five weeks in a row. On defense it could be an end. It could be a LB, or it could be a DB. I'm thinking Wallace, Taron, Hyde or Poyer, maybe a combo of the four.

Im going to narrow it down to Singletary or Hyde.....

Going to gowith Micah Hyde....

Go Bills!

The Micah Hyde interception from New England is a bit disconcerting,  either wallace was beat badly or it was supposed to be traded if the Hyde deep it likely a combination.  And that Int crashed the pats psychologically, who know how the games Las out.  So for all the talk about what a great play Hyde made I don’t know if he was late and got split second Lucky or  not.  If  Hyde was not there wallace  would be getting scored.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.