How are you going to get through the day tomorrow waiting for the game?

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Besides those who are tailgating. Should be extra excruciating wait. 😩At least the bengals play in the afternoon. 

Working tomorrow. Meaning I'll be on Facebook at 7am and internet surfing until the Bengals game. Might start drinking early. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’m not even sure how I’m going to deal. I’m off on a skiing trip in Austria… which means 6 hours difference. It’s the most amount of time difference I’ve ever had. It also means waking up at 2am to watch the game 🤢🤢

Edited by Wayne Cubed
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I’m not even sure how I’m going to deal. I’m off on a skiing trip in Austria… which means 6 hours difference. It’s the most amount of time difference I’ve ever had. It also means waking up at 2am to watch the game 🤢🤢

Not sure that’s going to get you a ton of sympathy, but good luck!

Edited by Rubes
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

1st world problems! Sounds like a sweet trip.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rubes said:

Nor sure that’s going to get you a ton of sympathy, but good luck!

Haha, no no not expecting sympathy. It’s been booked for over a year. I will be waking up though to watch it… and then defo get drinking my tiredness away later haha

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'm extremely anxious during these types of games.   Going to the gym and probably work around the house until the first game.  I need to distract myself

I struggle with this too, especially in the post season.  The nerves before the game are always worse than how you feel at the end of the game - regardless of the outcome

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Besides those who are tailgating. Should be extra excruciating wait. 😩At least the bengals play in the afternoon. 

My birthday tomorrow so party a little then pick up more wood for the firepit before heading down there (we’re gonna need it.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I’m already getting nervous thinking about the game! Not sure what I’ll do to keep busy until the 4:30pm game starts, but once it does I’ll watch that until the Bills/Pats game.

I’m still not used to this playoff anxiety yet. This is the first season I’ve entered with legitimate super bowl hopes since the ‘90’s. I keep trying to ease my nerves (and prepare myself in case of disappointment, in true Buffalo fan fashion! 😂) by telling myself that we have Josh Allen now and we have many good years ahead of us because of that. I think Allen will give us a chance at the playoffs most years. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.