Beasley flipping out at McDermott (at :41 of the 3rd quarter lower left screen on sideline)

BADOLBILZ

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

LOL we've got the Russian bot (who only shows up in the football side of the forum when certain trigger topics are mentioned) vs. the well-respected football poster.

In the meantime, the well-respected football poster described a play doesn't seem to match any in play-by-play. Thus, asking for his clarification.

The play he described is following while the only 3rd down imcompletion to Beasley was at Bills' 22. Maybe the well-respected football poster remember some of the details wrong? It's not a 3rd down? It's not to Beasley? It's not well into Jets territory? If the well-respected football poster remembers some details wrong, is there any other detail he remembers wrong as well?

Hey, I admit I don't like Beasley's act on his distraction from his vaccine/twitter drama and don't mind he not returning next season, but it doesn't mean I'd jump into something like this before getting more info about it. Maybe it's too much to ask in the internet era, but this is how I prefer to react regarding something like this.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I'll have to re-watch it and isolate the play but it was a failed 3rd down pass in the center of the field,  going into the wind, and well into Jets territory.    The near event on the sideline probably happened around the 35 yard line.     

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Malazan said:

If he helps us win a Superbowl, great, but do you expect him to contribute to the team in the same way next season? He's lost a step and is a huge distraction breaking an agreement that all of the Bills players made and Cole decided that he didn't need to abide by it. IF this occurred and it's not the normal level of 'frustrated player' that occurs during the game, then that's a huge distraction / unacceptable actions right before the playoffs .

Probably not, but it is hard to move on or cut people after a super bowl victory. I think it’s fair to try to keep the team together until they prove they can’t win more Super Bowls. 

32 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Lighten up.

Yes. Please.

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NO ONE else saw it the way the OP did !

Stop yelling!

8 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I've now had multiple people call me Karen's, which I find hilarious, for responding to the OP post

Yet you don’t understand why?

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Wasn't it the 3rd and 15 after the idiotic handoff to Moss on 2nd and 15 (where a trip should've been called on the Jets)?  I remember being angry at McDermott and Daboll too, because the throw had no chance at getting a first down.

Yeah, that’s probably it. Absolutely zero chance of success.

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Probably not, but it is hard to move on or cut people after a super bowl victory. I think it’s fair to try to keep the team together until they prove they can’t win more Super Bowls. 

Unless you can talk Josh into taking a sizable pay cut that ain’t happening. Changes are afoot.

"Um, he's mad. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Cole flip out at Coach last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

IDK, could be!  🤣  :beer:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And you'd be telling him to "shut up and dribble."

You know exactly why you act the way you do.

Personally I'd like to see them upgrade on BOTH Beasley and McKenzie this offseason.  A dynamic slot receiver who can break tackles, line up in the backfield, return punts (without the drama), contribute to the locker room (without the drama) - sign me up.

I don't tell everyone to shut up and dribble, only LeBron with his 3rd grade education.

This has been a very tough year for Beasley. First his well publicized  unpopular stance on the Covid vaccine, and second his lingering rib and leg injuries. Although I think his Covid position is very misguided, I like Beasley and glad he became a Bill. Healthy, I think he still has a lot to contribute to the team in the playoffs. Would not like to see him end his tenure with the Bills on a sour note.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes. Please.

Stop yelling!

Yet you don’t understand why?

Lol. I still find it funny that you don't see the irony in the use of the word, but must be lost on you...thats OK.

It's the OP word vs nobody at this point, unless you were at the game and witnessed the exact moment he is referring to.  I've said what I saw...but will also leave this gem of a post string that was NOT started by the OP, but had a similar look/feel to it.  Also clear as day to look.back at that and see the same posters negatively jumping on Beas at that time as well (based on what that OP thought happened).

What was up with Beasley today? https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/234850-what-was-up-with-beasley-today/

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I have never liked any players who put themselves before their team.  To me, this is not a vax issue; it's a selfish a-hole issue.  It's why I wanted Flutie gone, why I wanted Tyrod gone and why I want Beasely gone.  It has nothing to do with the vax, per se.  It has to do with the player and his negative impact on the team.

I hate Mets fans 🤗

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Realistically you are probably right, tough business decisions always happen. 

All the non-football things aside, I don't think this is a tough business decision. Maybe a tough personal one for the front office/coaching staff/players who are friends with him..

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Honestly I value players like McKenzie who have talent and don’t run their mouths during the season. I want football, I want players to put their head down and do their jobs and win. If people want to use their social influence for whatever cause, they should do so off the football field. Even if it’s for a great cause. 

So does our coach and he plays Beasley. Beasley is so much more productive than McKenzie. It is not even close. Honestly think both need to be replaced in off season. Beasley has a track record of producing. McKenzie does not. Stats don't lie.

I don’t have time to read every response. Has anyone else claimed to see this?  

Or is @BADOLBILZ lying to cause a ruckus among tbd?  If, after 11 pages, no one else has found a video on Twitter or has admitted to seeing this happen, I vote to ban @BADOLBILZ for life!

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Process said:

The coaches sucked yesterday. If his frustration had anything to do with the game plan/play calling I don't blame him.

With that said, Beasley is not the same player and needs to take a seat. McKenzie should be getting more snaps. 

you support little ***** who have tantrums on the sideline as we make the playoffs? 

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Lol. I still find it funny that you don't see the irony in the use of the word, but must be lost on you...thats OK.

It's the OP word vs nobody at this point, unless you were at the game and witnessed the exact moment he is referring to.  I've said what I saw...but will also leave this gem of a post string that was NOT started by the OP, but had a similar look/feel to it.  Also clear as day to look.back at that and see the same posters negatively jumping on Beas at that time as well (based on what that OP thought happened).

What was up with Beasley today? https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/234850-what-was-up-with-beasley-today/

..and said what you saw ..and said what you saw ..and said what you saw. You’re hijacking the thread while adding absolutely nothing to the conversation. 
LightenTF up.

Just now, nedboy7 said:

you support little ***** who have tantrums on the sideline as we make the playoffs? 

Lol I've been pushing to cut Beasley all year, I think he is a clown.... All I said was I would understand if he was frustrated with the coaches yesterday

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

..and said what you saw ..and said what you saw ..and said what you saw. You’re hijacking the thread while adding absolutely nothing to the conversation. 
LightenTF up.

Except that OP had no one backing their theory of what they saw.

Still keeping this cesspool open?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

LightenTF up.

It would be nice if we had any other account of what happened.. threads similar to this are routinely closed and I'm assuming it's only because it's @BADOLBILZ that it hasn't been. 

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

30 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

LOL we've got the Russian bot (who only shows up in the football side of the forum when certain trigger topics are mentioned) vs. the well-respected football poster.

Anyone who unironically uses the phrase "Russian bot" in 2022 belongs in an asylum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

LightenTF up.

I was simply responding to people asking what anyone saw, no emotions involved.  

Very sensitive group of posters today, Patriot week and playoffs will do that though.

3 minutes ago, Malazan said:

It would be nice if we had any other account of what happened

Or maybe the fans can stay out of the business of a winning football team? How would any of you like it if your every move on the job was being scrutinized by people in the cheap seats? Even the moves you make when you’re NOT on the job or just complaining to your supervisor? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

True or not it sure feels like Beasley has pretty much fallen off a cliff in production.  Yesterday it looked like he barely got any separation and just was kind of blah the whole game.

Just like John Brown last season, I don't see the Bills paying this guy next year (and I expect people to tell me I'm crazy again). There are quite a few FA who I think can step in and at least give us what he got this season. 

I agree with this, Beas' play looks down.  Either injury or age (or both). 

Will be interesting to see what they do with the McK/Beas situation against New England.  NE had no answer for McK.  McKenzie torched them.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Malazan said:

It would be nice if we had any other account of what happened.. threads similar to this are routinely closed and I'm assuming it's only because it's @BADOLBILZ that it hasn't been. 

No one’s takes are more accurate than Badol. If he says he saw something, then he saw it. 

I’ve never even heard of these people who are questioning him, wtf? :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I support Cole Beasley...that is all.

(well, not quite...just wanted to point out how painfully obvious it is that many posters feelings on Cole is 100% due to his vaccination status. Please stop trying to hide behind his age and production excuses. If he had been vaxed, there is no way that this level of hatred would be directed at him. He is still a very important part of this team and we will need him in the playoffs. Let's put everything else aside for a SB run. Go Bills!)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I was simply responding to people asking what anyone saw, no emotions involved.  

Very sensitive group of posters today, Patriot week and playoffs will do that though.

No, posters that are complete idio....wait. No. Nope. I learned my lesson on this one. I'll choose a better route.

"It's ok Mrs. Beasley, your son is a well adusted and well liked individual. He will fit in with a wonderful new team next season that will love him and cherish everything he does. And I bet they will even love his little rap songs."

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Personally I'd like to see them upgrade on BOTH Beasley and McKenzie this offseason.  A dynamic slot receiver who can break tackles, line up in the backfield, return punts (without the drama), contribute to the locker room (without the drama) - sign me up.

Godwin is the best slot receiver in the NFL and is a UFA

12 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I agree with this, Beas' play looks down.  Either injury or age (or both). 

Will be interesting to see what they do with the McK/Beas situation against New England.  NE had no answer for McK.  McKenzie torched them.  

I think there will be a new gameplan and i expect it'll be blitz heavy.  

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Seriously 12 pages and no video? I doubt it happened

You doubt that Beasley came off the field frustrated after a 3rd and 10 play that went for 5 yards and saw him take a hard shot?

I think some posters dont understand how often "heated" exchanges happen on NFL sidelines during games. Guys pop off in the heat of the moment, and move on.

Maybe it wasnt directed at McD, which even the OP has said could have been the case. I just dont get why people find it so hard to believe. Especially with someone like Bease who wears his emotions on his sleeve.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And you'd be telling him to "shut up and dribble."

You know exactly why you act the way you do.

WR will be this teams biggest need this offseason. We need a true number 2 and starting slot receiver. 

I like Davis but he isn't it. He is a great #4 option/role player.

Time to surround Josh with some playmakers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.