Beasley flipping out at McDermott (at :41 of the 3rd quarter lower left screen on sideline)

BADOLBILZ

5 minutes ago, section122 said:

I don't know if the situation op mentioned happened yesterday but rewatch the int Josh had against ATL and tell me Bease didn't quit on that route.  Whether it is ability or attitude, he has clearly underperformed this year.  Time for next man up.

Time for next man up? It is the playoffs. He isn't injured. He was the teams leading receiver against the Chiefs in the AFC Title game. 

Edited by Evian
  • Eyeroll 1

49 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I, for one, think Beasley can go fu*k himself.  The sooner he's gone, the better.

Some people really despise outspoken anti vaxxers.... I know quite a few people who feel this way about Beasly.  I don't get it but to each his own.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Even if Beasley was a vaccine advocate with no controversy on the subject, I think injuries and the pounding is taking a toll.   He is not open as much as prior seasons.  He is probably hurt again.  

I see a number of higher paid vets that will likely be gone to make some cap room needed to fix some roster holes. I think Beasley will be one of them.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

When he does make the catches he seems content this year to go out of bounds a yard before the sticks to avoid contact.  Granted I'm basing this off my eyes, not any analysis I've done so I could be wrong, it just *feels* like he's stretching less for first downs this year.

To me Beasley has two issues with the first being a bigger deal then the second:

1. Injury. He hurt his knee pretty good last year vs NE at the end. Knee injuries are no joke and the style of route runner he is that impacts thing greatly. Just because he is/was cleared to play this year does not mean the knee is 100% or not impacting him. Part of the plays where it looks like he holds up or runs out to me is injury related where he is avoiding contact because it is fully right. Mix in him being 32 now and I really think there is more to this then we truly know at this point.

2. Mental. The whole COVID thing created a target on him by a lot of outsiders and there is no way it hasn't impacted him. He even said he thought he was booed in the Texans game. Add in the offense hasn't been as crisp, other guys are getting more targets like Knox who has emerged as a bigger threat, and the fact he is looking like a possible cap casualty, I am sure his mind isn't 100%, no ones would be. I really think if physically he was doing better the second piece would be less of an issue

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

I sincerely thank Beasley for all he's done as a member of the Bills.

That said, I'm beyond ready to see the Bills move on from him. The headache he seems to present outweighs the production he brings.

After this season, I truly hope the Bills move on.

What headache? Some crazy poster on a site says something and people assume it is real. He has only been a distraction to idiots. The Bills won the AFC East again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Azucho98 said:

Some people really despise outspoken anti vaxxers.... I know quite a few people who feel this way about Beasly.  I don't get it but to each his own.

I have never liked any players who put themselves before their team.  To me, this is not a vax issue; it's a selfish a-hole issue.  It's why I wanted Flutie gone, why I wanted Tyrod gone and why I want Beasely gone.  It has nothing to do with the vax, per se.  It has to do with the player and his negative impact on the team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Gugny said:

I have never liked any players who put themselves before their team.  To me, this is not a vax issue; it's a selfish a-hole issue.  It's why I wanted Flutie gone, why I wanted Tyrod gone and why I want Beasely gone.  It has nothing to do with the vax, per se.  It has to do with the player and his negative impact on the team.

Ok but Tyrod?

• Agree 2

If Beasley is creating stress on the sidelines, then he can be sat on the bench for the rest of the season then released... heck drop him now... throw a hungry speed guy in the lineup like Breida. I am done with this fool.. He has aged well in NFL standards and his attitude has aged even worse. Out the door you go Diva. Your services are no longer required.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

So basically, 1 poster saw Beasley animated and think it was negative and directed at the coach, and a lot of other folks hate Beasley for not getting a procedure that affects them in no way, but because he won't do it, he is the devil.  

This thread should be closed.  Mods?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Dislike 5

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The guy absolutely balled out when we needed him the most and he's taken a physical beating.  I don't think there's a guy on the roster that thinks Beasley isn't putting in his 1/11th.  There are enough guys on this roster that didn't vax, just like there are enough people in everyday life that didn't vax, that I think it's far less of an issue for his teammates than it is for fanatics.

Edited by DasNootz
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

Just now, Gugny said:

Yes. So selfish. We sign him and we make the playoffs 3 straight years.  If he is selfish lets sign more selfish players. Our leading receiver in the AFC Title game last year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Demongyz said:

So basically, 1 poster saw Beasley animated and think it was negative and directed at the coach, and a lot of other folks hate Beasley for not getting a procedure that affects them in no way, but because he won't do it, he is the devil.  

The thread should be closed because you and another poster are hellbent on making this a Covid thread?  Brilliant.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Sure! Keep telling yourself that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Another shock value, inflammatory thread from Beasley detractors. McKenzie, who had one big receiving game in his life,is the guy who must replace Beasley immediately. With Davis dinged up and Josh throwing balls through a wind tunnel like Nolan Ryan, it's time for McKenzie?. Hyde,who is the most surehanded returner,wouldn't even chance catching a punt in these conditions. Beasley can't catch a break from this board after his anti-vax statements. Thankfully the s

Stadium Wall does not make personnel decisions. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

that 1 poster has around 19k more posts then you and would trust his pinky more then anything you have to say on this topic.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

The thread should be closed because you and another poster are hellbent on making this a Covid thread?  Brilliant.

Or it should be closed because it is 100% not true. The OP made it up. Never happened.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You keep saying that Beasley is being "selfish"

If it isn't about his unvaccinated covid status,

What are YOU talking about ?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

If Beasley is creating stress on the sidelines, then he can be sat on the bench for the rest of the season then released... heck drop him now... throw a hungry speed guy in the lineup like Breida. I am done with this fool.. He has aged well in NFL standards and his attitude has aged even worse. Out the door you go Diva. Your services are no longer required.

A healthy speed guy so we can do what with him?  Our deep ball game has been non existent.  Guys have been open.  Balls just aren’t being delivered. Not to mention the wind will likely make it more difficult to connect. 

Just now, B-Man said:

You keep saying that Beasley is being "selfish"

If it isn't about his unvaccinated covid status,

What are YOU talking about ?

What I'm talking about is his inability to keep his mouth shut about it.  That's not a covid issue.  It's a bigmouth, attentionwhore player issue.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Just now, Gugny said:

What I'm talking about is his inability to keep his mouth shut about it.  That's not a covid issue.  It's a bigmouth, attentionwhore player issue.

I bet if he was running his mouth about everyone getting a shot you would be kissing his ass.

You know exactly why you act the way you do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

I still think Beasley is a valuable part of the offense, but he looks a bit off.

More important, in this week's matchup, McKenzie may be a larger part of the offense, given the speed advantage he has over the Pat's DB's that covered him in the last matchup, resulting in a career day.

I'm certain Belichick will adjust to McKenzie's success against his defense, and how we adjust to his adjustment may have a good deal to do with the success of our passing game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dneveu said:

I mean - i don't know that this even happened.  But it could have been frustration with officiating, coaching, his own play, or just his role in the game.  We have no idea.  

True. However if it did happen...for whatever reason....I think we should be in agreement that he has really been a bit of a drama queen this season. And be it due to injury, coaching, or whatever the reason he hasn't been as consistent when he gets opportunities and the juice may not longer be worth the squeeze.

• Agree 1

Just now, Gugny said:

Oh please.   Really ?

Cole Beasley is a detriment to the Bills because he runs his mouth ?

Amazingly disingenuous.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

Beasley's and McKenzie's snap counts need to flip-flop, at a minimum.  Beasley looks slow.  McKenzie looks like he's flying around.

I think it's clear this is Beasley's last season in Buffalo, and I only hope they don't rely upon him to their detriment over the next five weeks.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Interesting!  Don't recall seeing this anywhere at this forum and it certainly wasn't discussed by the crappy TV broadcast crew.

By the way, how bad was the WIND in your opinion sitting in the stadium?

Some of the players said it was as bad as MNF against Patriots.

It was bad - not as bad as MNF, in my view, but still bad, and it definitely affected the game.  This is coming from a lower bowl STH present for both games. 

9 minutes ago, Evian said:

Yes. So selfish. We sign him and we make the playoffs 3 straight years.  If he is selfish lets sign more selfish players. Our leading receiver in the AFC Title game last year.

What are you, his wife for God's sake?

Are you in a relationship with him?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Oh please.   Really ?

Cole Beasley is a detriment to the Bills because he runs his mouth ?

Amazingly disingenuous.

He was the only unvaxxed player (and we have plenty of them) to cry on social media and make a spectacle of himself and the team. None of our other unvaxxed guys broke the team code and popped off like that. And therefore, none of our other unvaxxed players get the hate Beasley does. Because it isnt about being vaxxed or not. It's about keeping it within the team or not. He was the only one who couldnt manage to do it.

But I know this wont stop you from trying to be his white knight, so keep on acting oppressed and offended.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.