Beasley flipping out at McDermott (at :41 of the 3rd quarter lower left screen on sideline)

BADOLBILZ

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The thread should be closed because you and another poster are hellbent on making this a Covid thread?  Brilliant.

You keep saying that Beasley is being "selfish"

If it isn't about his unvaccinated covid status,

What are YOU talking about ?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

If Beasley is creating stress on the sidelines, then he can be sat on the bench for the rest of the season then released... heck drop him now... throw a hungry speed guy in the lineup like Breida. I am done with this fool.. He has aged well in NFL standards and his attitude has aged even worse. Out the door you go Diva. Your services are no longer required.

A healthy speed guy so we can do what with him?  Our deep ball game has been non existent.  Guys have been open.  Balls just aren’t being delivered. Not to mention the wind will likely make it more difficult to connect. 

Just now, B-Man said:

You keep saying that Beasley is being "selfish"

If it isn't about his unvaccinated covid status,

What are YOU talking about ?

What I'm talking about is his inability to keep his mouth shut about it.  That's not a covid issue.  It's a bigmouth, attentionwhore player issue.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Just now, Gugny said:

What I'm talking about is his inability to keep his mouth shut about it.  That's not a covid issue.  It's a bigmouth, attentionwhore player issue.

I bet if he was running his mouth about everyone getting a shot you would be kissing his ass.

You know exactly why you act the way you do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

I still think Beasley is a valuable part of the offense, but he looks a bit off.

More important, in this week's matchup, McKenzie may be a larger part of the offense, given the speed advantage he has over the Pat's DB's that covered him in the last matchup, resulting in a career day.

I'm certain Belichick will adjust to McKenzie's success against his defense, and how we adjust to his adjustment may have a good deal to do with the success of our passing game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dneveu said:

I mean - i don't know that this even happened.  But it could have been frustration with officiating, coaching, his own play, or just his role in the game.  We have no idea.  

True. However if it did happen...for whatever reason....I think we should be in agreement that he has really been a bit of a drama queen this season. And be it due to injury, coaching, or whatever the reason he hasn't been as consistent when he gets opportunities and the juice may not longer be worth the squeeze.

• Agree 1

Just now, Gugny said:

Oh please.   Really ?

Cole Beasley is a detriment to the Bills because he runs his mouth ?

Amazingly disingenuous.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

Beasley's and McKenzie's snap counts need to flip-flop, at a minimum.  Beasley looks slow.  McKenzie looks like he's flying around.

I think it's clear this is Beasley's last season in Buffalo, and I only hope they don't rely upon him to their detriment over the next five weeks.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Interesting!  Don't recall seeing this anywhere at this forum and it certainly wasn't discussed by the crappy TV broadcast crew.

By the way, how bad was the WIND in your opinion sitting in the stadium?

Some of the players said it was as bad as MNF against Patriots.

It was bad - not as bad as MNF, in my view, but still bad, and it definitely affected the game.  This is coming from a lower bowl STH present for both games. 

9 minutes ago, Evian said:

Yes. So selfish. We sign him and we make the playoffs 3 straight years.  If he is selfish lets sign more selfish players. Our leading receiver in the AFC Title game last year.

What are you, his wife for God's sake?

Are you in a relationship with him?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Oh please.   Really ?

Cole Beasley is a detriment to the Bills because he runs his mouth ?

Amazingly disingenuous.

He was the only unvaxxed player (and we have plenty of them) to cry on social media and make a spectacle of himself and the team. None of our other unvaxxed guys broke the team code and popped off like that. And therefore, none of our other unvaxxed players get the hate Beasley does. Because it isnt about being vaxxed or not. It's about keeping it within the team or not. He was the only one who couldnt manage to do it.

But I know this wont stop you from trying to be his white knight, so keep on acting oppressed and offended.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.