What was up with Beasley today?

Caught McDermott chewing him out in the 1st.

A couple times his body language seemed off. He faked going in at another point and you can just tell be was frustrated about something.  

Curious if anyone had anything to add. 

Anyone at the game notice this?

Politics aside, he's a phenomenal WR in the slot. 2020 All Pro. 3rd year with Josh. 1st down machine. Was phenomenal last game. We need him for a SB run.

Edited by JerseyBills

Giant Beasley fan, started him everywhere in Fantasy today unfortunately, but now that you bring it up, I think I noticed it. 

Wasn't at the game and didn't know about any of the other drama, but watched it all, and it was when they rolled the offense out with no real intention to go for it on 4th down late in the game. Josh was just going to do his hard count business and must have mentioned it to Beas, and Beasley kind of gave him a side-eye and a "Really"? and the cameras picked it up. I just thought it was strange with the game so obviously in hand, like why even be weird? I could be and am hopefully completely wrong, just bringing it up since it's the topic. During that very specific play his body language seemed off, but who knows.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Probably getting sick of beeing booed during intro's and everytime they say his name over the PA system. I'm kinda starting to feel bad for the guy. The boo's when he comes out of the tunnel during intro's are brutally loud. Fans are horrible. When he makes a catch, the fans cheer. Once they announce who caught it, the fans then boo. It's ridiculous. Someone near me said are you sure they are chanting "COOOLE". I'm like, there is no way that makes any sense. You can't make "Cole" sound like a low "ooooooo" sound.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

3 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Probably getting sick of beeing booed during intro's and everytime they say his name over the PA system. I'm kinda starting to feel bad for the guy. The boo's when he comes out of the tunnel during intro's are brutally loud. Fans are horrible. When he makes a catch, the fans cheer. Once they announce who caught it, the fans then boo. It's ridiculous. Someone near me said are you sure they are chanting "COOOLE". I'm like, there is no way that makes any sense. You can't make "Cole" sound like a low "ooooooo" sound.

Wow that's brutal.

I def heard some Cole chants last week and I think 1 today but I'm sure the booing adds up . It's so ridiculous that they do that.

I'm more curious what happened between him and McD

18 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Giant Beasley fan, started him everywhere in Fantasy today unfortunately, but now that you bring it up, I think I noticed it. 

Wasn't at the game and didn't know about any of the other drama, but watched it all, and it was when they rolled the offense out with no real intention to go for it on 4th down late in the game. Josh was just going to do his hard count business and must have mentioned it to Beas, and Beasley kind of gave him a side-eye and a "Really"? and the cameras picked it up. I just thought it was strange with the game so obviously in hand, like why even be weird? I could be and am hopefully completely wrong, just bringing it up since it's the topic. During that very specific play his body language seemed off, but who knows.

There was a play in early 3rd where the cameras caught him faking running on the field.  Was red zone and Davis was in the slot instead. 

Just the way he did it,you can tell he was bothered by something.  Never seen him act that way. 🤷🏻‍♂️

27 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Agreed he is a bill bills fan should be supporting him during a football game

• Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3

Clearly not a part of the game plan--I doubt it was intentional, but it happens. Nonetheless, it was surprising given that the Texans were playing a lot of Zone, and Beasley usually eats that up.

He'll need to be very much a part of the mix next week.

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Dude they are saying 'beaaaas' and they've been doing it since he was on the team. He is not getting booed.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Agree 22
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 9

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

I've been to every home game this year and honestly think you are way off base.  I'm hearing "Beeeeeees" every time.  Definitely not booing.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I've been to every home game this year and honestly think you are way off base.  I'm hearing "Beeeeeees" every time.  Definitely not booing.

He has been getting the same sound since he got here whenever he makes a catch. Maybe people have forgotten about it with no fans last year, but since week 1 I have just presumed it was the "Beas" chant rather than booing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

This is happening at home games?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I was there, I can confirm there was no booing. You guys think we were booing Bruce Smith too? 

Try and catch a game once in a while. 

Honestly, if you know anything at all about this team and its fan base, you don't have to even see a game to know the fans are not booing Beasley...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1