Meanwhile…on the Patriots Board /Update: thread deleted

BringBackFergy

Honestly, I kind of wish Bills fans wouldn't hang around other boards, unless it's purely for football talk.  I've noticed that one poster seems to have worn out his welcome there.

On a side note, I think opposing fans like to say "their window is closing fast" just because.  The Pats have a shorter window than we do w/ the aging vets on that team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 15

"this should be illegal... i know its buffalo, and they like to spoon with their sister/wives to stay warm up in appalachia north, but letting him start the game thread is just all kinds of wrong"

LMFAO!

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 17
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

"this should be illegal... i know its buffalo, and they like to spoon with their sister/wives to stay warm up in appalachia north, but letting him start the game thread is just all kinds of wrong"

LMFAO!

They always say that kind of stuff about Buffalo - forgetting that they have many fans in the backwoods of Maine, NH, VT & the rest....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Success said:

Honestly, I kind of wish Bills fans wouldn't hang around other boards, unless it's purely for football talk.  I've noticed that one poster seems to have worn out his welcome there.

On a side note, I think opposing fans like to say "their window is closing fast" just because.  The Pats have a shorter window than we do w/ the aging vets on that team.

I peruse, but never post.

• Like (+1) 2

At least they recognize "the empire isn't back" and they are still in rebuild mode. 

Those memes and gifs of "the empire being back" after our monday night loss was absurd. 90% of their fans were certain they won the division already.

That reminds me, did we ever get a clip of those news anchors eating crow?

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Gugny said:

LMFAO!

I don't think this board wants to engage in a battle of wits with Boston sports fans.

We'll lose.

LOL

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I actually monitored the Raiders game thread on their message board last night while the 4th quarter was going on in the game.  It was a fantastic thing of beauty to watch.  Kept hitting refresh the entire 4th quarter and OT and the comments were anguishing.  To watch what they went through to get to the end was just gold!

Seeing the board meltdowns on every Herbert fourth down conversion was priceless.  It was perhaps the greatest moment in message board history last night.  

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Lv-Bills said:

I actually monitored the Raiders game thread on their message board last night while the 4th quarter was going on in the game.  It was a fantastic thing of beauty to watch.  Kept hitting refresh the entire 4th quarter and OT and the comments were anguishing.  To watch what they went through to get to the end was just gold!

Seeing the board meltdowns on every Herbert fourth down conversion was priceless.  It was perhaps the greatest moment in message board history last night.  

Pittsburgh fans were also losing it. That game was CRAZY.  Herbert re-defined clutch - there were at least 4-5 plays where he had 4th & 10 or longer, and pulled yet another one out of the hat.  

He's quickly becoming one of my favorite non-Bills players.  Playing the Chargers will always be risky while he's QB. I kind of wanted them in the 1st round, because I don't think that coach is very good & they have some weaknesses, but I think Herbert can win any game w/ the receivers he has.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

1 hour ago, Success said:

Yea I never understood that…the media presented the pats offseason like belichick did a full rebuild in one year but really he just added a qb whose shoulder isn’t broken and some role players.  The core of the team is still on the older side 

• Agree 2

51 minutes ago, Lv-Bills said:

So they got what they were rooting for?

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“instead of celebrating free hat day, bufflo fan hits up Patriots forum starting game threads....

wtf....

this should be illegal... i know its buffalo, and they like to spoon with their sister/wives to stay warm up in appalachia north, but letting him start the game thread is just all kinds of wrong”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taken from the thread :lol: 

Arrogant, typical Cheatriots lover. :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

If they are calling for snow i hope they break out the red uni's they are perfect for playing in the snow Josh will know exactly where all the players are when we have the ball that way the Pats will be made to wear the light colored uni's right ? 

If it works out that way we could have another snowvertime game  in OP !! 

Any little advantage helps ! GO BILLS !!!! 

14 minutes ago, T master said:

If they are calling for snow i hope they break out the red uni's they are perfect for playing in the snow Josh will know exactly where all the players are when we have the ball that way the Pats will be made to wear the light colored uni's right ? 

If it works out that way we could have another snowvertime game  in OP !! 

Any little advantage helps ! GO BILLS !!!! 

I don’t think there’s really any snow or wind in the forecast after the most recent update but it is going to be very cold 

3 hours ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

Everytime I wander over to that board on my phone i become so appreciative of the 2BD layout. That message board is a cancer with all the pop-up and audible advertisements. 

Agreed, and same with jetnation or chiefsplanet. I am truly thankful for what we have here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

LMFAO!

Yes I know it is New England, and they like to spoon with their dogs/cats to stay dry all year but I agree with them.  Opposing fans should be starting that type of thread on any board.  Maybe mod there is closet opposing fan or his best friend and workmate is a poster.  It has happened elsewhere other than New England board.

6 hours ago, Success said:

I get onto several YouTube podcasts in the afternoon time and it’s filled with patriot trolls if they’re going to disrupt our conversations then ***** them

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't think this board wants to engage in a battle of wits with Boston sports fans.

We'll lose.

LOL

Speak for yourself

8 hours ago, Success said:

Pittsburgh fans were also losing it. That game was CRAZY.  Herbert re-defined clutch - there were at least 4-5 plays where he had 4th & 10 or longer, and pulled yet another one out of the hat.  

He's quickly becoming one of my favorite non-Bills players.  Playing the Chargers will always be risky while he's QB. I kind of wanted them in the 1st round, because I don't think that coach is very good & they have some weaknesses, but I think Herbert can win any game w/ the receivers he has.

3 QBs will run the NFL for the next several years.  Allen, Mahomes & Herbert.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

3 QBs will run the NFL for the next several years.  Allen, Mahomes & Herbert.

I would wait until Herbert actually has a winning record for his career before including him in that group.

Rodgers is the best QB in the league right now and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.