Who has the bigger impact: McKenzie or Kumerow?

ChicagoRic

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Isiah Hodgins big target…great hands…simply hasn’t been given a chance cause of depth at WR…wouldn’t be surprised if Josh doesn’t look his way once or twice tomorrow

I think he’s a hidden gem as well. During their rookie years he was praised as being just as smart as Gabe, that those two had veterans coming to them for answers. He was also said to have some of, if not the best hands on the team. During minicamp when he wasn’t victim to the numbers game, McD called him out and specifically said “he’s making a real move.” Josh also praised his quickness for his size and ability to separate. Once training camp began he became an afterthought yet again due to the players in front of him (sort of like Davis who had proven much more). If given the chance, I think he’ll more than look like he belongs.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Isiah Hodgins big target…great hands…simply hasn’t been given a chance cause of depth at WR…wouldn’t be surprised if Josh doesn’t look his way once or twice tomorrow

Kumerow is 6-4 and has been on the roster all year.   I would guess you will not hear Hosdgins name other than him getting activated 

Stevenson, McKenzie, Hodgins, and Kumerow. 

Josh seems to have some chemistry with McKenzie, but the rest are unknowns. I hope they go out and execute their routes and blocks today and it's not chaos back there. NE had a really good secondary, but we have a chance to throw to some people they haven't seen yet, which could be a plus for the Bills. 

54 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

Positionally.  McKenzie will take that slot.  Sanders and Kumerow would both line up wide opposite Diggs.  Although Sanders can just as easily play slot too. 

I don’t see them putting Kumerow opposite Diggs unless Sanders is injured 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.