[Misleading Title] Dion Dawkins to Covid list

YoloinOhio

Luckily he is fully vaccinated and had it once before so there is a very good chance he will be asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms. Hopefully he can make it for Sunday's game but if not I would be surprised if he's not back in time for the Patriots. I'm guessing Spencer Brown will play LT, Williams back to RT and Feliciano/Boettger at guard.

My bigger concern is that this one case snowballs into a wave like we've seen in other teams.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Football gods really having fun with the Bills this year.   Not a great week for your best olineman to go out.

Compared to most teams, the Bills have been very fortunate with injuries and covid the past two years.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do you really think Dawkins has been our best OLman this year?  Because I think he's kind of sucked, most of the time.

They all have played poorly at times. Dawkins is still the best of the bunch. Played the worst when he only had 4 days rest between games.  Has been very good the last two

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do you really think Dawkins has been our best OLman this year?  Because I think he's kind of sucked, most of the time.

I think think Morse has actually been the best but I would put Dawkins up next.  He’s had a few good weeks

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

If he has 2 negative tests at least 24 hours apart he'll be good to go.

Since they added him today they’d not gonna happen.  Maybe next week versus NE.  

Jack Doyle to make his first start at LT versus Hassan Reddick and Brian Burns.  This is gonna get ugly

Just now, JohnNord said:

Since they added him today they’d not gonna happen.  Maybe next week versus NE.  

Jack Doyle to make his first start at LT versus Hassan Reddick and Brian Burns.  This is gonna get ugly

Only need 1 positive test in 24 hours. Changed yesterday. These rules are pretty stupid honestly. Beasley was right.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2