[Misleading Title] Dion Dawkins to Covid list

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Beast said:

The Covid issue is going to become pretty wild in the next few weeks. Better get wins while you can. Covid very well may decide who makes the playoffs.

This feels like it could be more of an asterisk year than last year was.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Rather see Doyle, Feliciano, Morse, Williams, Brown instead of changing both sides. Could always put Knox there to help if needed or Moss/Gilliam. Josh is better going to the right. Don't make it worse by changing the right side too.🤔

Counterpoint, Tommy Doyle is unplayable.

7 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

This is why I strongly believe that the Bills 1st round pick should be a LT and move Dawkins inside. I don’t see Dawkins as a franchise LT. 

I’m pretty sure that your rationalization for that move is off. You may be right that he is not a franchise left tackle, but I don’t think him testing positive is the reason. 
On a sidenote, players and teams should go into full lockdown for the rest of the season. It worked last year, and it can work this year. It may be that the team that comes out of this with the fewest positive cases is the one that stands on the highest stage at the end of the year.

34 minutes ago, Beast said:

The Covid issue is going to become pretty wild in the next few weeks. Better get wins while you can. Covid very well may decide who makes the playoffs.

Probably is going to decide who wins in the playoffs.

13 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

This is why I strongly believe that the Bills 1st round pick should be a LT and move Dawkins inside. I don’t see Dawkins as a franchise LT. 

Based on what? Dude was pretty stellar last year. Obviously has not recovered from COVID issues this year but an off-season should help.

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I'd hope so but you can still spread it without symptoms so I doubt it.

Regardless, everyone is going to take a bite of this apple.  Vaccinated or not. Mask or no mask. This variant is spreading like wild fire. Just glad symptoms with it appear minimal.

Very few jobs test vaccinated workers without symptoms. The NFL is trying to set an example which is great, but few are following their footsteps.

Players are testing positive without symptoms the day after games. The whole system is flawed.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede