Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers Second Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

So that punt by McDermott cost the Bills about 6 mins of clock and are now down 3 scores.  If you at least keep it in the offense's hands and you extend the drive you give yourself a chance.  Why, at this point in the season, with how the defense has been performing against better teams, he would trust them to get the offense the ball back is beyond me.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

To whoever was defending McDermott earlier and calling us "genius" for calling for his head ... um, this is why ... I think there might be an NFL coach out there somewhere who knows how to manage a football game.  The weak Bills 21-yd FG earlier combined with the punt that just led to 3 TB points puts the Bills down 3 scores in the 4th quarter ... the guy's an idiot and has no business head coaching an NFL team.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

So that punt by McDermott cost the Bills about 6 mins of clock and are now down 3 scores.  If you at least keep it in the offense's hands and you extend the drive you give yourself a chance.  Why, at this point in the season, with how the defense has been performing against better teams, he would trust them to get the offense the ball back is beyond me.

Because he sucks. He’s overrated as a HC. 

1 minute ago, Simstim said:

That's very kind of you.

Have to say, juntos is new one on me. And looking it up online has not really helped. Something like thoughts?

its together en espanol Im bilingual and it seemed to fit 🙂

• Thank you (+1) 1