Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, JerseyBills said:

It's on our O...

How could they regress as a unit in 1 year with 10-11/12 of the same starters🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s not just regression.. they look incompetent half the time lately.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Epenesa has to be below 240lbs.  Looks like Maybin out there.  Just gets rag-dolled on every play.  

I cannot stand small lineman.... ANYWHERE. I disliked them messing with his playing weight so much. Ruined him IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bakin said:

Every O-Coordinator against the Bills:

”Just run or pass it at Tremaine Edmonds in the middle of the field!  He’s basically invisible”

Looks like Predator uncloaked, plays like Predator cloaked.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This is going even worse than I expected 

I read you as a very even keeled kind of poster. I went into this game as I always do...hopefully optimistic. Its just the way I roll....But Im not blind and Im not stupid. The thing I read of peoples fears regarding ghe team I always want to believe there is some rabbit they can pull from their hat...wether it be game plan or coaching or whatever...this team IS defeated right now look at the Scoreboard.........DO SOMETHING MCDERMOTT.........

4 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Pathetic. Game is over. No emotion today as a fan. Brady with all day to throw again..its like every teams personal mission in life is to make the bills look like a joke. 

Im not saying fire mcdermott but you have to seriously question whether he should still be the coach going forward at this point.

Rousseau cant pass rush..epenesa is useless. Basham is inactive most of the time.

Diggs will be 29 next year. Others are aging.

This team might look even worse next year

Epenesa and Rousseau feel like big draft whiffs at this point.  Maybe I’ll be proven wrong but so far these DEs might as well be card tables.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I never ever thought I would shut a Bills game off before the ending, but if Tampa scores a Touchdown, I just may and help my wife decorate the Christmas Tree. It would be more fulfilling. 

@Chandler#81 was my grammar correct?

It’s not perfect, but you’ve been worse..😉👍

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1