Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Funny how I said this week 3 and people called me an idiot lol. I've said all year he has shown consistently that if anyone, slow guard,slow TE, center, full back completely takes him out of plays. He's a stud athlete that shows flashes, but the patriots abused him.

He stinks. People are so butt hurt their guy stinks so they do any possible mental gymnastics they can do to excuse his piss poor play.

Edmunds sucks, just as much as our dline. And yet people treat them as mutually exclusive, when it isn't.

Edited by delirious
  • Agree 1

smh I know it looks bad but so much giving up in this fanbase right now you've seen enough 10 minutes into the first quarter...Fair enough and the end may well be in clear sight if the D can't stop Brady much less our offense begin rolling...

I hate to give up this soon...I feel like a raft in stormng waters though

whew

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Their athletes up front are much better than ours.  It’s not coaching, not play calls, it is personnel.  Brown and Dawkins have both had Covid and it shows.

Coaching works with limitations, does it not?  Yes, we agree that the OL is trash, but at some point you have to keep guys heads in the game so that at least it's competitive.

6 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

even with star we suck.  see last week.  he is average at best.  Bean totally sucks at DL evaluation and it’s incomprehensible we did not get a 1T in the offseason. 

I don’t think our run defense was THAT bad last week.  The pats had 2 decent drives and 1 big play.  

• Disagree 1