Quietly the Dolphins are the 2nd hottest team in the AFC right now

FilthyBeast

34 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I think this tool finally quit coming around after last weeks stomping of the pats. 

what a POS 

Sorry to disappoint but haven't had much time to post since there's been a lot going on over the holidays.

Anyway it's great to see our own team finally find themselves for the time being when it matters most and getting to the playoffs again with one week to spare seemed like a pipe dream just a few weeks ago.

As for the Dolphins, looks like a great run came to an end today but 7 straight wins after a losing 7 in a row has never been done in NFL history and their future is very bright depending on what happens at the QB position with Tua or if they decide to make a hard run at someone like Russ Wilson or Deshawn Watson again.

12 minutes ago, Nitro said:

They got stomped on today.  Miami was benefited from a steady diet of bad teams.  Came down to earth today.  They might view their game against NE next week as their playoff game.

But the Pats are back to being Super Bowl favorites, and Mac Jones is MVP, after putting a 50-burger on the Jags.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Beast said:

I'm prerty sure this OP has multiple names. Run Josh Run being one of his latest.

He used to post all the time at BBMB with dozens of names. Bluto was his most known name.

one does need to have a high football iq to recognize that the dolphins are already elite 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/8/2021 at 5:52 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

Most people including many around here were saying the same thing about Allen in year 2.  I dont think Tua has anywhere near the skill set Allen does but I also am not predicting he will succeed or fail. Still too small of a sample size.

I hear what you're saying but very very few QB's with that weak of an arm succeed.  It's so difficult to overcome long term.  IMO, there's just too many situations that come up where weak arm strength is debilitating to an offense.  

9 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sorry to disappoint but haven't had much time to post since there's been a lot going on over the holidays.

Anyway it's great to see our own team finally find themselves for the time being when it matters most and getting to the playoffs again with one week to spare seemed like a pipe dream just a few weeks ago.

As for the Dolphins, looks like a great run came to an end today but 7 straight wins after a losing 7 in a row has never been done in NFL history and their future is very bright depending on what happens at the QB position with Tua or if they decide to make a hard run at someone like Russ Wilson or Deshawn Watson again.

Sorry for your loss

9 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Only a pipe dream to somebody like you. 

Perfectly reasonable outcome for anyone with a level head on their shoulders 

10 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

You’re not busy.  You have more than enough time to waste, as we’ve seen with your posting on here.  Let us know when there’s another name change.  See you in the fall! 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, White Linen said:

I hear what you're saying but very very few QB's with that weak of an arm succeed.  It's so difficult to overcome long term.  IMO, there's just too many situations that come up where weak arm strength is debilitating to an offense.  

I don't think his arm is nearly as week as some think.

Either way it will be interesting to see what the Dolphins do at QB in the offseason because on one hand Tua played very well for the most part after coming back from injury and has shown growth from last year. But at the same time you wonder if it becomes an arms race knowing that a guy like Allen is likely going to be around in the same division for the next 10+ years so Miami needs to do some hard soul searching in terms of whether or not they believe Tua is capable of playing at the same type of level or even close to it.

1 minute ago, teef said:

You’re not busy.  You have more than enough time to waste, as we’ve seen with your posting on here.  Let us know when there’s another name change.  See you in the fall! 

You are a strange individual man, and I was posting here last week just not much because of the holiday stuff going on.

Anyways happy new year to you Teef and looks like the Bills will be playing some meaningful football in the coming weeks which is all that matters.

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

You are a strange individual man, and I was posting here last week just not much because of the holiday stuff going on.

Anyways happy new year to you Teef and looks like the Bills will be playing some meaningful football in the coming weeks which is all that matters.

I’m a strange individual?  You’ve posted under multiple use names such As savoirpeterman, and highfootballiq, to do nothing more than troll bills fans about how Miami or the pats will dominate the bills. That’s the definition of guy in his basement that has nothing but time on their hands. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

I’m a strange individual?  You’ve posted under multiple use names such As savoirpeterman, and highfootballiq, to do nothing more than troll bills fans about how Miami or the pats will dominate the bills. That’s the definition of guy in his basement that has nothing but time on their hands. 

You are correct.  
But that does not mean you are not a strange individual. 

Just now, teef said:

I really don't understand why you and some others here keep touting these unfounded conspiracy theories.

I have never posted on this forum before or any Bills forum until I joined this one last year, mostly just lurked and I barely have time to participate here let alone apparently create multiple aliases? Good grief man! lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

“our own team”

Cool story bro…

• Haha (+1) 6

Fins F'd up again in a must win situation for 2nd year in a row.  Memo to Fins.  Every game matters and hey it's nice you won 7 in a row but you lost 7 in a row before that.  Not exactly something to brag about.  It's like bragging that you are a good drunk driver.  In reality there are some issues in MIA - starting with lack of talent at QB position.  As a Bills fan I hope they keep Tua and Flores - a known enemy.  

4 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I really don't understand why you and some others here keep touting these unfounded conspiracy theories.

I have never posted on this forum before or any Bills forum until I joined this one last year, mostly just lurked and I barely have time to participate here let alone apparently create multiple aliases? Good grief man! lol

Lol  you need to stop man...you prolly have a good ol time getting reactions from ppl. You know good and well you say lots of stuff that is either considered nonsense, off the rails, and some "wtf" statements that you know for fact will get a fired up response....

I personally don't care and majority of the time just smh and chuckle when you're reeling em in filling the cooler. But don't act like you're clueless as to why posters say some things they do. Lol, need to stop telling all them lies man. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Great. So you'll be back next year with your Miami hot takes. 

6 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I really don't understand why you and some others here keep touting these unfounded conspiracy theories

It was only just last week a day or 2 before Pats game that you posted how sure you were Pats would easily beat Bills....also you stated...and I quote, "Bills will finish no better than 2nd in the division behind Pats for the next 10 years". Yeah that one I easily remember you saying lol..

That example is just a small sample size of all the "wtf make him come up with that sh-t" statements you post. LOL and you say you don't know why people give you a hard time lol. You know.....you know bro

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Yes.  And the earth is flat.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.