Quietly the Dolphins are the 2nd hottest team in the AFC right now

FilthyBeast

I think this Dolphins run is good news for the Bills. It likely means another year of Tua. The kid is playing pretty well at the moment and there has been some growth in his game for sure, he is getting the ball out a little earlier in the route rather than waiting to physically see the separation every time but he has very obvious limitations. Every year that it is Josh Allen vs Tua x2 I fancy the Bills to sweep the Dolphins. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

5 straight wins, dominant defense and Tua is finally rounding into form playing the best football of his career so far. Some real young stars on the rise in Phillips and Waddle on both sides of the ball to boot.

Combined with the Patriots that's 11 straight wins and no one is going to want to play this team either if they get into the tourney.

Thankfully for the Bills they have already swept them and have key tiebreakers but this division is looking to be very strong next year even if the Jets don't improve. Assuming the Bills don't end up winning the division this year it's going to be a major missed opportunity in hindsight.

Baloney! The Bills are set-up to improve as much as anyone next season, we just have to do it.

Nail FA and the draft and we're back as a Super Bowl Favorite, Baby!

(Count me as one POed fan if the Bills don't actively build a Super Bowl roster this offseason. We're setup for it, imho... That is, we don't have a lot of wasted resources and money heading into next season and we have a fixable roster. I think if we can add one dominant OL we can have a very good OL next season. Hopefully Dion can have a good offseason and come all the way back for next season. Morse has never been a bad problem. Williams might prosper with an offseason practicing at RG.  We need to add a total stud LG plus add a swing OT. Feliciano becomes #1 interior sub.

Then, imho, we need to add a FA TE like NE did last year (and somehow NE got two!) to pair with Knox so we can play some 12 O and offer defenses different looks. We need a big, fast starting RB of course. Maybe Singletary can be his backup, IDK? Finally, I would like a big, fast WR to play opposite Digggs. Let's give Allen some big targets.

The defense needs less work but work t does need. First off, everyone in Buffalo knows we need another good DT whether we keep Star or not. If not, we need two new ones. It's looking like Ed is proving worthy of the one year bonus so there's that. We need a new fourth DT probably as well. It's time to cut ties with Jerry and Addison imho and let the kids earn their draft status byplaying. We just need the fourth end. In the back seven we are set aside from White's replacement. If there is anyone that can find one it's McBeane. Hopefully, Wallace stays along with Jackson but we add a CB better than either of them. Then we will be very solid when White does comeback.

This is very fixable.... Allen will be better adjusted to betting the new defenses designed to stop him.... JA can win us a Super Bowl, imho.... build the lines! Get bigger!

Go Bills!

I am not gonna rip the OP because there is a very valid point that they are much better than now then the team we stomped twice but they are not a threat to us unless we play poorly we still should beat them 9 out of 10 times but most should be like the second game.

36 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

when you start out 0-7 don't matter much how hot you get

I believe we will see both the phins and jets next year.. but that's next year

They beat the Pats opening day which may be the victory that wins the division for us.

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

They've won 5 games in a row, what does it say about the Bills who haven't done this all season and likely won't this year based on the remaining schedule

Obviously if there is one team right now from this division that looks SB bound it's the Patriots but it's not unrealistic to say the Bills are 3rd best team in their own division right now based on how all 3 teams have played in the last month respectively.

This is a QB driven league. Care to rank them? Actually, there’s only one ranking. Allen, that partiot guy, then Tua. Any other opinion is wrong.

Listen every win we had is not impressive since those teams sucked and by the way all those teams have now turned the corner and are now the second hottest team. 

Dolphins wins......  Texans, Ravens, Jets, Panthers, Giants.   The Ravens one was impressive.  If our wins are not impressive then neither are theirs. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.