Quietly the Dolphins are the 2nd hottest team in the AFC right now

FilthyBeast

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

There’s a good chance Watson may never see the field ever again. I’m not comparing Tua to Marino at all, but he’s definitely promising. And I’d say with a top O line, a solid running game and more weapons at WR as well as on defense, they could turn out to be a problem.  We’ll see what happens. 

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sometimes the best moves are the ones that never happen and a few years from now folks will think it was crazy to even consider trading for Watson who might not even be in the league anyway.

Tua reminds me a lot of a young Russell Wilson and he's already the best RPO QB in the league.

You're both doing a lot of projecting here.  Wilson was/is much more mobile.  Odds are Watson will settle these lawsuits and be some team's franchise QB for the next decade.  I'm comfortable knowing Tua will never be able to carry a team by himself because of the limitations he has in terms of both arm strength and athleticism.  

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You're both doing a lot of projecting here.  Wilson was/is much more mobile.  Odds are Watson will settle these lawsuits and be some team's franchise QB for the next decade.  I'm comfortable knowing Tua will never be able to carry a team by himself because of the limitations he has in terms of both arm strength and athleticism.  

I remember a day when certain Bills fans opined that we should bring in Jay Cutler because he was better than EJ (not really a debatable point).  At the end of the day, though, and I have no idea how this Bills' season will play out, you see the difference between drafting The Guy and recycling.

19 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

There’s a good chance Watson may never see the field ever again. I’m not comparing Tua to Marino at all, but he’s definitely promising. And I’d say with a top O line, a solid running game and more weapons at WR as well as on defense, they could turn out to be a problem.  We’ll see what happens. 

Is that all? 😋 I'm sure with a Christmas list like that every team could be a problem.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sometimes the best moves are the ones that never happen and a few years from now folks will think it was crazy to even consider trading for Watson who might not even be in the league anyway.

Tua reminds me a lot of a young Russell Wilson and he's already the best RPO QB in the league.

Wilson has an arm.  Tua doesn’t.  

The dolphins, really man the dolphins are now supposed to scare me. We own that team and have owned that team for seven games now. Hey since were talking about winning streaks, the Nfc north better be shaking in there boots because the lions are on a 1 game winning streak, next year man there going to be a power house I tell you! The dolphins man, gimme a f'n break lol.

• Like (+1) 1

This is why I havent bought into NE.  You are not going to get multiple turnovers every week.  You are going to have turnovers.  Straight up they are not special.  The defense is very good not legendary great to carry the team.  The offense doesnt have an explosive element.  The run game isnt over powering either.  I expect New England has a similar December that Miami had last year.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

5 straight wins, dominant defense and Tua is finally rounding into form playing the best football of his career so far. Some real young stars on the rise in Phillips and Waddle on both sides of the ball to boot.

Combined with the Patriots that's 11 straight wins and no one is going to want to play this team either if they get into the tourney.

Thankfully for the Bills they have already swept them and have key tiebreakers but this division is looking to be very strong next year even if the Jets don't improve. Assuming the Bills don't end up winning the division this year it's going to be a major missed opportunity in hindsight.

This “Filthy Beast” persona you?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.