Quietly the Dolphins are the 2nd hottest team in the AFC right now

FilthyBeast

12 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I really don't understand why you and some others here keep touting these unfounded conspiracy theories.

I have never posted on this forum before or any Bills forum until I joined this one last year, mostly just lurked and I barely have time to participate here let alone apparently create multiple aliases? Good grief man! lol

you're sticking to that?  good for you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Nelius said:

This aged well. Tua might be the worst starting QB in the league. Bottom 5 for sure.

I agree but honestly if he got drafted by the Pats he would probably be Mac Jones right now.

18 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I give them credit.  They easily could have mailed it in for the rest of the season.

They saved our a#% in week one.  I hope they do it again next week. 

We dont need them to save our ass.  All the Bills have to do is beat the Jets.

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/2/2022 at 7:29 PM, FilthyBeast said:

Sorry to disappoint but haven't had much time to post since there's been a lot going on over the holidays.

Anyway it's great to see our own team finally find themselves for the time being when it matters most and getting to the playoffs again with one week to spare seemed like a pipe dream just a few weeks ago.

As for the Dolphins, looks like a great run came to an end today but 7 straight wins after a losing 7 in a row has never been done in NFL history and their future is very bright depending on what happens at the QB position with Tua or if they decide to make a hard run at someone like Russ Wilson or Deshawn Watson again.

I track playoff seeding on a shelf week after week and i dont think ive ever pulled the Bills off of the shelf for not being in the playoffs this year (maybe week 1??). So this nonsense is just taking a jab at the bills. 

Has to be a fish fan.

Edited by What a Tuel

19 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I agree but honestly if he got drafted by the Pats he would probably be Mac Jones right now.

We dont need them to save our ass.  All the Bills have to do is beat the Jets.

Lots of parallels between those two teams…definitely agree.  I’d take tua cuz he’s a little more mobile but they seem to excel and struggle at the same things as far as passing goes.  Just so weird seeing fanbases get excited about mediocre talent…maybe because we had to do that for decades lol 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.