11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

it was a legit bad throw, however Beasley should’ve caught it.  The one he caught earlier for the first down was just as tough as that one.

Disagree because of the velocity and rain. The earlier catch wasn’t as high either. Josh just isn’t having a good game. He should have 2 picks but the refs gifted him an incomplete (not that i’m complaining).

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

Problem is just eeking out a win isn’t where this team is supposed to be. They are supposed to actually beat teams confidently if we are going to hold out hope they are continuing to progress into a perennial contender. 

They are looking like a team that’s closer to the “same old Bills” than not. 

I for one am totally over pretending to give a crap about a mediocre team again. They can F right off if they regress and I have to see them try and get good AGAIN. I’m not even mad, really disappointed though. 

Due every win cant be a Bills blowout and over the last 2.5 years they rarely get blown out. A lot of over reaction on this board. This will be a bad loss but we can still save the season.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Either way the Bills need to start making changes,  Brieda should be there starter after today

I'm sorry guys Brieda is not a starter in this league.  He is fast but not reliable.  They were hoping for a bruising back which is why they are pushing Moss.  If Brieda is the starter going forward we are in huge trouble

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.