Dolphins @ the Bills - 1st Half Thread - Trick or Treat 2021?

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Did we call a designed Allen run on 3rd and 9? Did that really just happen? What is Daboll doing?

Daboll has some good games but all the hype in offseason for him being HC was a bit much. I like Daboll overall but I think he is overrated for Josh's development. He has a lot of "gonna out think myself" games

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

3rd and long play was horrendous

If he scrambles form a pass play great but these funky designed runs to the left and right by the QB just bad ideas

Pretty sure the thinking was to pick up 4 or 5 yards and go for it on 4th down.

I still hate the call

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Bangarang said:

I sincerely hate the game plan on offense so far. 

Awful so far. How about some underneath or quick passes?  Daboll trying to be too cute again. We’re a great passing team. Let’s use those WR’s and get some YAC..

on the flip side, love Bass-o-matic!

Yay! Bass. 

But Daboll is again outsmarting himself. A terrible secondary, and we are trying to run on 3rd and 9 with our makeshift, not very good, offensive line, and oh by the way, an all-world QB? 😳😫🥺

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Weatherman said:

Pretty uninspiring coming out of a bye week.  Still have not figured out how to run the ball and we need to upgrade on Wallace before the trade deadline.  

There’s no figuring out how to run the ball for us I don’t think…we just don’t have the linemen and in a cap reduced year it was impossible to rebuild the whole line 

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Beane needs to get another RB,  neither Singletary or Moss is good enough

I think this is the 4th week in a row, daboll calls a swing pass to the rb opening drive, and every week the rb doesn't have the speed to be dangerous with it. Don't understand why we don't at least try brieda in the passing game

• Like (+1) 1