10/10/21 Gameday Lightning Strike Delay thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

A short delay would have hurt us but a long delay helps the Bills.  KC had twice as much TOP then we did in the first half so a long break can only help the D get much needed rest.

yeah but game plan wise..what we were doing was working very well...the longer the delay the more time they have to figure things out.   

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I need them to re-start soon. I need to be going to bed before it gets light or else it will be a problem falling asleep.

Sucks but you should probably plan on recording what's left or a way to watch it later and hope you can avoid spoilers I guess. Wouldn't bet on this happening too quick.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Sucks but you should probably plan on recording what's left or a way to watch it later and hope you can avoid spoilers I guess. Wouldn't bet on this happening too quick.

There is even less chance of me being able to fall asleep while the game is on ha.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

because you want everyone to agree with you and that be the end of it?

It was joke. I never stated my opinion. I’m not sure what you’re hinting at. I’m just saying Gruden is a train wreck as coach, and that’s one thing I believe we can all agree on. We wouldn’t be talking about Gruden at all, if Davis didn’t stupidly pull him out of retirement. That was my point. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Blocked punt 

That is the easy excuse.  Offense played bad across the board, and poor defensive penalties.

Blocked punt or not, we were losing at that point and likely uphill battle regardless.  

Since then, it's been a better offensive balance and better decision making by Josh

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Not gonna lie, dont think he's racist.  Just really stupid.

I agree. He made a comment to which I think if Smith was any other color he still says the same thing.

However, this is my 2 cents that has no real knowledge of the situation. 

11 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Has a football player ever been struck by lightning?

Let's go.

Players can be hit by 300 lbs of muscle running full speed and that’s alright. But, we need to worried about one getting struck by lightning. Wonder if this is more of a fan safety issue.