9/12/2021 Gameday Thread Steelers @ Bills 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

Nothing like being in the 1st quarter of the 1st game of the season and people criticizing Josh already. Hmmm….

He missed a wide open TD by 5 yards. He made the right decison on the flea flicker but if he guns it its probably a completion but he took a little off the ball. He's not playing well. Pittsburgh is good. You can criticize and still be a fan. 

Just now, WMDman said:

May I ask why not trying to be a Dick but I’m genuinely curious

He's been solid/dominant every time he lines up - leave Jerry over on the right

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Strethor said:

You should say the Steelers are playing competitively not saying Josh is playing bad. Make no mistake they are a good team, well coached, and won't roll over easily.

But Josh's issues are of his own making, not the Steelers - like that float ball when he should have launched it.

Just now, stevestojan said:

McKenzie. He’s back in after what looked like a potentially bad shoulder injury. Mind you, it’s the first time I’ve seen a player injure themselves on a fair catch, but I digress. 

He hurt his shoulder in the preseason and when he signaled fair catch it probably popped out and went back in. Took him to the room to put a harness on it

Just now, Capco said:

Feel like that was pass interference on the replay. But in person it was probably too close to call.

still good coverage, Levi. I’ve had your back since year one my guy.

Everyone is wanting that vet CB depth, but I think Sal C. mentioned earlier in the offseason. Levi is the vet now.

• Thank you (+1) 1