AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wonder if McDermott is gonna make the team listen to that stupid Arrowhead chant all week?

And then of course there’s the question of Mahomes - is he concussed, and will he be ready to go?

I'm gonna guess a miraculous recovery. No way the league has him miss the game.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 11

Big thing is what level of concussion was it

In the tent he was told to go back to the team room just like josh was told 2 years ago

But on the field mahomes looked way worse not my specialty but reading in the medical journal looked like a level 3 dizzy can't stand at all had to be helped to his feet very woozy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Mahomes will play. Enough time to clear the protocol. If it was regular season game they might have set him for a game.

Except that it's not the team's call.  The team doctor makes a recommendation and then the player is looked at by the independent neurological consultant.  

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Big thing is what level of concussion was it

In the tent he was told to go back to the team room just like josh was told 2 years ago

But on the field mahomes looked way worse not my specialty but reading in the medical journal looked like a level 3 dizzy can't stand at all had to be helped to his feet very woozy

Agreed, but I truly believe there is no way tgr NFL doesn't have their darling qb in that game next week.

Mahomes will start.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Except that it's not the team's call.  The team doctor makes a recommendation and then the player is looked at by the independent neurological consultant.  

Who didn't let him come back in a game they squeaked out.

• Like (+1) 2

Prior to watching the Chiefs and browns game, I was really nervous about taking on the Chiefs. I feel a lot better now. Reid is, without a doubt, the most imaginative offensive mind in the game today. However, I love our squads ability to game plan and I think Josh has a massive game versus that Kansas City secondary. Let’s go Bills!!