Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Both the Titans and Ravens are unlikeable and fairly classless.

Was nice to see Vrabel and his squad of goons and their terrible fans eliminated.

It's tough to say who I'd rather face next weekend. Both the Steelers and Ravens defenses are good, but the Ravens offense seems like the worse matchup for the Bills defense. Therefore, I GUESS I'd rather play the Steelers?

Either way, not gonna be an easy game next weekend.

I'd take the Steelers. 

No running game and Ben can barely throw over 30 yards anymore. 

Ravens run game and Lamar throwing in spurts would probably get us. 

6 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Anyone have a handle on the temperature in Baltimore? Who are the fans cheering for tonight? Rematch with KC or playing the Bills who they beat last season?

Well, nobody wants to face KC, so at least the people I've talked with would 'rather' face you guys, got mad respect for Bills though, and it's going to take everything we got. Think would be a great game personally. 

Edited by BlackWing

9 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I don't want to play the Ravens bc I don't want to have to hear the Lamar ball washing all game

The funniest part was at the end when Jackson bit off that long run... "AND HE HAS THE INTELLIGENCE TO STAY IN BOUNDS. MY GOODNESS THIS KID IS GROWING UP RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!!" You kidding me there guys lol? A third grader would know to do that. I had to laugh.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

Their rookie kicker had a better regular season than our rookie kicker. 

Good for him but he missed a 33 yard FG yesterday 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm just saying he was a weakness not accurate.

He was a weakness yesterday, was my point 

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

The funniest part was at the end when Jackson bit off that long run... "AND HE HAS THE INTELLIGENCE TO STAY IN BOUNDS. MY GOODNESS THIS KID IS GROWING UP RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!!" You kidding me there guys lol? A third grader would know to do that. I had to laugh.

Josh did it in like the 3rd game in 19 against the Bengals.

17 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Sure.

The Steelers Browns GDT will be over 100 pages I predict.  Can't wait!

I think the Steelers are definitely going to win, and I'd prefer that matchup. But I'm not scared of Baltimore if it comes to it. I think the Bills win that game last year with Diggs. And Josh has gotten so much better against zero blitz.

4 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Especially after he was probably told 100 times by coaches "Just Make Sure You Stay Inbounds!"

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think the Steelers are definitely going to win, and I'd prefer that matchup. But I'm not scared of Baltimore if it comes to it. I think the Bills win that game last year with Diggs. And Josh has gotten so much better against zero blitz.

Ben got some needed rest and they got some D players healthy.

What I see is the game is totally on Mayfield.  His 1st playoff game and if he plays well it could be close.

If Baker plays bad the Steelers will have an easy victory.

• Like (+1) 1

I couldn’t care less who we play. It’s the playoffs all teams are tough. That being said, I think Vrabel is a douche and his team is very unlikeable. I enjoyed watching his face on the sidelines as they lost. He also has Pats* stench all over him so that doesn’t help.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

Hearing that the Ravens haven’t won a playoff game in SIX YEARS illustrates just how hard it is to win in the playoffs. Harbaugh is one of the best coaches in the league, but six years without a playoff win.

Enjoy the fact that we won yesterday, Bills fans, no matter how ugly at times.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

Hearing that the Ravens haven’t won a playoff game in SIX YEARS illustrates just how hard it is to win in the playoffs. Harbaugh is one of the best coaches in the league, but six years without a playoff win.

Enjoy the fact that we won yesterday, Bills fans, no matter how ugly at times.

the Ravens had some bad-average qB play those years.  

Harbaugh is a fantastic coach.  arguably not even playoff caliber teams those years they made it. 

Great victory by Bills yesterday.  We lose that games in prior years.  Not this year. 

19 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Ben got some needed rest and they got some D players healthy.

What I see is the game is totally on Mayfield.  His 1st playoff game and if he plays well it could be close.

If Baker plays bad the Steelers will have an easy victory.

Hard not to see the Steelers running away with this game. When Pittsburgh started their starters earlier in the season it was a lopsided 38-7, when resting their starters the Browns eeked out a win. In-conference game so you just never know how close it could be.

I do believe that the Browns are playing better and that Mayfield has a better grasp of the offense that Alex Van Pelt (revenge of "the Pill") has been patiently teaching him and their scramble rules for off schedule throws are less chaotic than in Mayfield's prior years. 

You never know - could be close. I have such mixed feelings about who I would prefer to advance... the Browns just haven't been there and their fans have been just crapped on over the years, yet the premature crowning of Mayfield and his commercials during our Bills games just irk me. But I think the Browns had to have a QB whose attitude and confidence was bigger than the cloud of doom over their franchise - he fits them. The Steelers have been there and have had their turns, and I would like them to sink into the same hole that hopefully swallows up the Patriots org.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, ngbills said:

I would take the Titans any day over Ravens. Ravens are a tough team to play right now. I think Bills would have lost with how they played vs Colts if that was Ravens. Andrews would have destroyed us and Jackson would have been all over the field. 

I did a little analysis of this in another thread.  Bottom line, this is missing a lot.  Jackson is not a QB on the level of Rivers.  We were killing the run game in the first half and changed up what we were doing because Rivers was killing us passing.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I did a little analysis of this in another thread.  Bottom line, this is missing a lot.  Jackson is not a QB on the level of Rivers.  We were killing the run game in the first half and changed up what we were doing because Rivers was killing us passing.

Well weve seen how our D will play Ravens. We honestly did a good job against them last year. Our offense did not do great. We almost beat them. What the Ravens do has not really changed. If anything they've gone back to that. 

Since we played last year we're a lot better...

48 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If he felt like this, then he did the exact opposite of what he should have done.  If you fell like your defense is playing well, you go for it every time.  Heck, even if they're not, you go for it.  I don't get voluntarily turning the ball over when you are on the opponents 40 and in.  Unless it's like 4th and 20, or you don't have confidence in your kicker to hit a long one when it's 4th and 10 or more, there is no way any team should punt from that position on the field unless you are up multiple scores with 2 minutes or less in the game.

I am just glad McDermott seems to have figured this out.  Not sure there has been more than a couple times all year I have really been too upset with him for not going for it when I think he should have.  Hopefully he stays on the aggressive side of things from here on out.

• Like (+1) 1

I've been saying all post-season that Tennessee scares the heck out of me.

They're gone now, but now Lamar scares the heck out of me.

Dude tucks the ball in and proceeds to run 55 yards through the entire team for a TD.

He had that Ravens team on his shoulders just as much as Josh Allen did.

I really think we want Pittsburgh to win tonight.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Ravens find a way to take down KC, too.

• Agree 1

Here is what I know.

The Ravens are better then Pittsburgh and barring I have no clue what happened the first half of the season, but they're the best team in the North.

If we get Pittsburgh and the Chiefs who do you think the Chiefs would much rather be playing in RD2?  

Their path could be Ravens then the Bills.

Browns need to lose tonight.   They aren't one of the 4 best teams in the AFC

1 hour ago, Bferra13 said:

Yeah I have a lot of respect for Lamar and he’s not responsible for his media coverage.  But that was a bit much.

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I was laughing at the passing stat line when it came up. His running is incredible but the way they drool over Lamar is so funny. Josh makes one mistake (fumble) and they'll keep bringing it up all week while going on and on about Lamar's "maturation process being complete".

My thoughts as well. It really is crazy. The media LOVES Lamar Jackson.
Allen continues to be so polarizing. Half the world loves Allen. The other half will sweep all of his accomplishments under the carpet, focusing on his one mistake in a game, and literally GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to dog the guy.  I guess if it keeps that chip on his shoulder, keep having at it!