Allen, Diggs & Bills dancing to "Can't Touch This" at Practice

BigDingus

8 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

A. J Klein makes me laugh in this video. He's calmly stretching, getting ready for practice on the outskirts of something that apparently is not really his thing.

😂 

Reading the replies to the original tweets are hilarious. Most of the people love it, others are commenting on Josh's moves, and the rest are Steelers fans whining about how people love this but are angry with Juju (completely missing the context behind it all)

• Haha (+1) 4

The two ways in which the Bills could lose this game are 1) a major injury early in the game; or 2) if they are too tight and seize up in the moment.  I think #2 is what happened in some of the Super Bowl losses in the past.  While a few minutes of dancing at practice doesn't necessarily mean anything, I do see it as a good sign that these guys are loose and confident and will be able to play their game tomorrow.

I don't know what Josh is doing hahaha. 

That said I am glad they are loose. I always go back to that Baltimore - San Francisco Superbowl and I knew Baltimore had won the game three days before it kicked off. They had the two Harbaughs on stage for a media Q&A together. John was calm, relaxed, slightly reclined in his chair, laughing and smiling. Jim sat dead bolt upright and the tension was etched all over his face. The muscles in his cheeks were so tight he could barely open his mouth to get his words out. I knew then San Fran were done for. There was no way a Head Coach that tense could get his team in the right frame of mind to play. And of course until the power outage it was a rout. They climbed back in after the outage and had a shot at the end but had the outage never occurred they'd have lost by 35. 

Edited by GunnerBill

I saw this yesterday and the replies were full of Colts fans saying this was hugely disrespectful because it meant the Bills were doing an Apollo Creed and not taking the game seriously. 

So funny how people interpret things in different ways. I mean, their practices have probably been like this all season.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't know what Josh is doing hahaha. 

That said I am glad they are loose. I always go back to that Baltimore - San Francisco Superbowl and I knew Baltimore had won the game three days before it kicked off. They had the two Harbaughs on stage for a media Q&A together. John was calm, relaxed, slightly reclined in his chair, laughing and smiling. Jim sat dead bolt upright and the tension was etched all over his face. The muscles in his cheeks were so tight he could barely open his mouth to get his words out. I knew then San Fran were done for. There was no way a Head Coach that tense could get his team in the right frame of mind to play. And of course until the power outage it was a rout. They climbed back in after the outage and had a shot at the end but had the outage never occurred they'd have lost by 35. 

Remember Josh's comment heading into the Denver game about his time with Lock at summer workouts?  He said that Drew was the better dancer of the two?  Josh felt the need to go out and prove that :) 

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

I saw this yesterday and the replies were full of Colts fans saying this was hugely disrespectful because it meant the Bills were doing an Apollo Creed and not taking the game seriously. 

So funny how people interpret things in different ways. I mean, their practices have probably been like this all season.

This was a what, a fifteen second clip after practice?  Yesterday might have been the best, most focused, practice the Bills have ever had.  Colt fans don't know and to conclude that is ridiculous.  This speaks to the culture on the Bills team currently and deep down, any NFL player would love to play in a culture like this.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not reading into this any more than what it is.

These guys are a cohesive unit that has a lot of fun together,  during practice and during games.

But I am glad that Josh is an amazingly talented QB, cuz he would be in the Gubment cheese line if he had to rely on his dancing. 

• Haha (+1) 2

It's great that they are super loose.  I remember the Bills during their 4 Super Bowl losses and Jim Kelly would come running out of the tunnel and it looked like he had just thrown up with the cold sweats, whereas the Cowboys looked loose as hell.

This team is loose, they have swag and there is no way in hell that during practice that they weren't focused with the task at hand.  This team knows what is at stake.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

A. J Klein makes me laugh in this video. He's calmly stretching, getting ready for practice on the outskirts of something that apparently is not really his thing.

But JA was in the middle of it.

11 minutes ago, JTown said:

I'm not reading into this any more than what it is.

These guys are a cohesive unit that has a lot of fun together,  during practice and during games.

But I am glad that Josh is an amazingly talented QB, cuz he would be in the Gubment cheese line if he had to rely on his dancing. 

Yeah for being such a phenomenal athlete JA does not have the dance gift.

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

They have absolutely been dancing at practice all season. It was only a local story each week until yesterday, when the national media picked it up and decided to tweet about it. McDermott is very vocal about wanting to keep things the same as they have been all season. So good to see that they are. 

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

😂 

Reading the replies to the original tweets are hilarious. Most of the people love it, others are commenting on Josh's moves, and the rest are Steelers fans whining about how people love this but are angry with Juju (completely missing the context behind it all)

I don’t know who is more stupid, the Yinzers commenting on this or juju himself. He just can’t help himself to be an idiot. Why say this for example?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Don’t know if anyone remembers or has the song but I remember during the Super Bowl runs my radio station would play the shout song but there was also an MC Hammer spoof called can’t touchdown. It was a pro bills song. Don’t know why that’s a vivid memory for myself. 

2 hours ago, Success said:

LOL

And here I'm thinking all week, "man, I hope they're not too tight w/ all of the high expectation."  

I've even heard opposing fans talk about how hard it is to dislike this team.  They're just a fun bunch.

omg it’s so much fun they are so lose.  I. Guess that answers the question are they too tight.

McD, quick question.  Can you at least show the video before the practice of “Hammer Time”.  These guys can probably dance.  If they caught a 30 second tutorial, would’ve helped.  How about tonight they practice and they try again for a TD fun thing.

now that would be cool.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m nearly positive it’s been reported that the DB’s start every practice with dancing. So any talking head jumping to any conclusion, I think it’s status quo. 

Glad the team is coming together and not wound too tight. Reminds me of Cool Runnings when the Jamaican Bobsled found their groove entering the arena. It’s just always been who they are. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mikey152 said:

my favorite part with Josh is actually AFTER he is done dancing...when he runs off looking like a kid that was in trouble after his dad said "quit goofing off and get over here".

Hahaha I noticed that too. Seems like there's a lot of videos out there were Allen sprints out of the frame at the last second. Anyone know where he's going? Sure as hell isn't dance lessons!