Colts and Titans Games Thread... and scenarios

Process

Just now, Bruffalo said:

The Titans entire offense is Derrick Henry.  The Bills are excellent at taking away a team's best option. 

I'm not worried at all with how we're playing.

Tannehill has been playing pretty well when teams try that...until today I guess.

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

The Titans entire offense is Derrick Henry.  The Bills are excellent at taking away a team's best option. 

I'm not worried at all with how we're playing.

Saying their entire offense is Henry is silly. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Not afraid of them but they were the only team to blow us out. 

mcdermott even said if you go 13-3 you usually don’t have to play a 10 win team week 1 of playoffs 

That was over two months ago. Means absolutely nothing. Two completely different teams right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I know the Bills just mopped the Dolphins but I don't think playing them next week is a great idea; I think it would be a tight game.

I think that combination has too many reminders of the Frank Reich comeback game to some.  Bills lost to Oilers and then faced them again with first half looking like a loss and then Bills with backup QB makes greatest comeback.

See why Running is no longer cool. Henry going off and the Titans are LOSING. 

I am not worried about them at all. Actually not worried about any team anymore. 

we just hung 56 on the NFLs top Defense (mostly playing BUs). 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I think the Bill's will be ready for whatever team play against them in the playoffs. 

I can’t root for the Titans to win  , I want a rematch I still remember that smile on Tanahills face 

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Why are people so scared of who we play?   I don’t get it 

It has nothing to do with being “scared” and everything to do with who you think is the beat match-up. It doesn’t matter if the Bills keep ballin, but lots of different opinions on who the path of least resistance will be 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I guarantee McDermott wants to play Tennessee. He wants them to feel the underdog, revenge, “prove it” game. Playing Miami again would be tough, too confident going in. 

While this sounds nice, I am 10000% mcdermott would rather play the dolphins. Come on man. 

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I have a feeling we are going to end up with the Titans. 

One of very few teams that we would have the revenge factor against.. Tenn would have our full attention.  i think i like that.