Colts and Titans Games Thread... and scenarios

Process

It’s going to be a home playoff game, in the snow, in Buffalo with 6700 fans. 

doesn’t matter who travels to Buffalo to play. The Bills are playing better than anyone and they might have Cole back, Brown is back, Diggs is well Diggs and then add in Stills. 

imagine 4 WR sets that nobody has seen with those 4 on the field. 

NFL playoff games are all hard, best of the best are playing. 

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Same here, but I had Titans last and Ravens 2nd last. Lamar Jackson can't throw the ball, like at all.

Pick your poison.  Two best running teams in NFL.  Ravens defense is better though so I'd rather face the Titans.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  My preference before the weekend was Fins, Colts, Browns, Titans, and Ravens in that order.

Same. Only change i might make is switch Ravens with Titans. But they are really 1a and 1b. Im more confident against Chiefs then those 2. Them playing each other would be a nice bonus as well. If love to play the Colts and then Steelers.

Edited by Kmart128

1 minute ago, Hampton Josh fan said:

Colts come to  Buffalo. Let's just say, I wouldn't want my draw if I was an Indy fan. Good luck.

Indy is no slouch, but they're the team that I most want in the WC besides Miami.  Very glad with how this weekend is playing out so far.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

That's a huge plus! So in round 2 we might not have to face them again!

We could face the Browns if they beat the Steelers but odds are we face the winner of that game in round 2 if we beat the Colts.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I want Bills winning the remaining 4 games

Beat Titans

Beat Ravens

Beat Chiefs 

Beat Packers 

Steelers are going to beat Cleveland.  100% mortal lock.  

Colts 

Steelers 

Home vs Baltimore 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

We could face the Browns if they beat the Steelers but odds are we face the winner of that game in round 2 if we beat the Colts.

I believe they reseed the playoffs. So KC would play the lowest seed left, in this scenario Clev.

If Clev wins, then Bills have to play winners of Balt/Tn. 

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

I think the Browns can definitely beat the Steelers. I don't think the Steelers are good at all.

And the Browns struggled to beat the Steelers’ backups today. I’d take either of them right now, however we know Big Ben can handle the playoff stage..