Colts and Titans Games Thread... and scenarios

Process

You hate to see it but brown going down for tenn really sucks for them. They look nervous in this game right now. I think I’ve reversed my decision and would rather play them instead of the colts who might be about to rout the jags and pick up some confidence heading into next week. I’m still shocked they didn’t beat Pittsburgh last week. 

1 minute ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

You hate to see it but brown going down for tenn really sucks for them. They look nervous in this game right now. I think I’ve reversed my decision and would rather play them instead of the colts who might be about to rout the jags and pick up some confidence heading into next week. I’m still shocked they didn’t beat Pittsburgh last week. 

Brown missed all of like 1 play.

10 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Everybody routes the Jags though. Colts are 2-4 vs winning teams. Beating Ten and GB . 

AJ Brown went down?? 

Edited by JerseyBills

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Say goodbye to Miami until next season. 

And it couldn’t happen fast enough. I was getting really, really sick of hearing how “good” Miami is, and how they don’t make mistakes.  

Add in the standing around at the LOS today (like the Pat*s used to do) and I’m thrilled that the Bills absolutely put them i their place today. Go Bills!

Titans have proven playoff players, they have an elite RB, mobile QB that can do more with offense...spread us out.

Colts are pretty straightforward. Dome team, QB with mixed playoff results, decent RB ...but not Derrick Henry. I can see us harassing Rivers.

Id rather play Colts for sure...

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

Rivers will throw 2-3 INTs next week against us. They have no game breaking talent like Henry and AJ Brown. It's by far the easier match-up. Besides Miami, they were the team I wanted to face in 1st round.

Yeah.  My preference before the weekend was Fins, Colts, Browns, Titans, and Ravens in that order.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  My preference before the weekend was Fins, Colts, Browns, Titans, and Ravens in that order.

Same here, but I had Titans last and Ravens 2nd last. Lamar Jackson can't throw the ball, like at all.

Edited by Awwufelloff