Colts and Titans Games Thread... and scenarios

Process

Nobody is screwing the Bills Lol.   I’d be just as wary about playing an “easy”

Indy club as i am about Tenn. At least we have the revenge factor against the Titans. I really like that angle.  they embarrassed us on National TV

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

IMO, it’s a week to week league and the mental edge is big. I think the Bills like to be told they are the underdog. I’m not even sure they will be with the titans but they would be huge favorites vs Miami. 

I don't get it. Are you implying the bills will be underdogs to the titans at home as the 2 seed? What?

Bills will be favored by at least 4 points. 

Just now, Process said:

I don't get it. Are you implying the bills will be underdogs to the titans at home as the 2 seed? What?

Bills will be favored by at least 4 points. 

Maybe not in Vegas but the coaches will create that in their minds based on what happened in October 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Their WRs are decent, I still don't think they are good enough to give us fits at this point in the season.  If we have to rely on Norman, sure, but with Tre White in I feel pretty good about it.

AJ Brown is really good and Tannehill is efficient. The offense can put up points quickly and then let Henry pound it out. They are dangerous.

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

This thread is such a bummer.  All the playoff teams have some great players.  There's no reason to fear the Titans.

It's not about fearing the Titans. It's about securing the easiest possible road to the Super Bowl. Bills/Colts, Steelers/Browns, and Titans/Ravens is a dream scenario for us. We get the weakest playoff opponent in the wildcard round and a good chance of facing the Steelers in the divisional round while KC has to face the winner of Titans/Ravens. That is the best outcome for us.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Klaista2k said:

Who would be the tougher opponent Titans or Colts? 

People are afraid of the Titans cause of the game where Josh was hurt and we absolutely didn't show up. 

The Titans defense is surrendering the 5th most passing yards per game in the league. Their offense has more to offer with Tanny, but if we show up as we have over the past month, they are severely outclassed. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's not about fearing the Titans. It's about securing the easiest possible road to the Super Bowl. Bills/Colts, Steelers/Browns, and Titans/Ravens is a dream scenario for us. We get the weakest playoff opponent in the wildcard round and a good chance of facing the Steelers in the divisional round while KC has to face the winner of Titans/Ravens. That is the best outcome for us.

While I am fine playing anyone, I do agree with this take. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

AJ Brown is really good and Tannehill is efficient. The offense can put up points quickly and then let Henry pound it out. They are dangerous.

I'm not arguing that they aren't.  All playoff teams are dangerous. I'm just confident that the Bills will probably win even if that's who we get in the playoffs, they're just playing at another level.

Just now, streetkings01 said:

Are people really scared of the Titans? We played them without John Brown, Feliciano, Moss, White, Milano, and Wallace.

I'd be excited about that game.  We had some bad breaks that 1st time - staring w/ that improbable pick that started the game.

Bring 'em on, if it goes that way.  

The only team I didn't want was the Ravens. On one of their good days, they could be a tough out.