Post Game thread Bills @ 49ers

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Steelers D has fallen off hard. Bush / Dupree are big losses and they just lost Spillane who had taken over D play calling after Bush. 

They gave up 20 plus points for the first time in 5 weeks.  That is a solid defense.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McD and co thoroughly out coached a very highly regarded coaching staff.  

Beat McVay 

Beat BB

Beat Carrol 

Beat Shanny 

I loved how we went for it on 4th down the way we did with almost no hesitation. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Can beat just about anyone playing like that. Still weak vs the run at times. And the short yardage on 2 or 3rd downs is awful. But about a complete a win as you can have. 

?   that is a stout team.  

We had a nice goal line stance and held them off the board right after we failed to score.  Critical stance that helped us set the tone.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Beat McVay 

Beat BB

Beat Carrol 

Beat Shanny 

I loved how we went for it on 4th down the way we did with almost no hesitation. 

Been doing that a lot this season.

Sort of breaks the ultra conservative mold some posters have labeled McD with.

He is a darn fine coach and learning and adjusting each week - great job!

• Like (+1) 2

Wtf do we even do here? This team is actually legitimately good lol I don’t remember how to act.

The best part about all of this: the players and coaches on this team, are so likable and they really deserve this. And on top of all that, we all deserve this too. So much. It’s been way to long. Let’s ***** go!!

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Beat McVay 

Beat BB

Beat Carrol 

Beat Shanny 

I loved that they called the timeout on that one 4th down and then came out and really went for it. Thought they were just trying to get them to jump and was thrilled when they put the offense back out there.

• Like (+1) 8

Just now, Bob in STL said:

?   that is a stout team.  

We had a nice goal line stance and held them off the board right after we failed to score.  Critical stance that helped us set the tone.  

Butler played well tonight, and Ive been dogging him all season as a bad signing by Beane. Would be awesome if he started finding his footing and becoming "the best him" just in time for the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Ike started the game at LG with Mongo on the right.

Winters came in for a few plays when Mongo was out, but they went right back to the starters with Winters on the Bench.

Winters was announced with the starters, pretty sure he started.

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The Bills took the Niners 5th overall ranked defense, gently set it down on the ground, dropped their pants and then proceeded to take a great big s*** on it.  After which they told the Niners O to go clean it up.

Is there any chance we can sticky this post and leave it for a week? This is amazing. 

#wordsmith

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I forgot the tweet reply I meant to include with it.

Someone always has to the the Richard. That one throw was the best of a drive-full that maybe Rodgers or Mahomes can aspire to and that's it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 947 said:

Winters was announced with the starters, pretty sure he started.

I don’t think so.  He was on the ESPN starter list, but I saw Mongo next to Williams in the huddle - my wife and I rewound and it was Ike and Mongo from play 1 - I believe - if not it was within the first 3 plays.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Someone always has to the the Richard. That one throw was the best of a drive-full that maybe Rodgers or Mahomes can aspire to and that's it.

I mean the past few season constantly having to say one bad throw doesn't make Josh bad and then this BS.

MVP MVP MVP

Serious win. Allen travels across the country to a weirdo field to throw up nearly 400, and 4 TD. And we almost yawn because he's already hit 400-3td twice this year. Just silly stats. Allen is easy top 5 right now.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Wtf do we even do here? This team is actually legitimately good lol I don’t remember how to act.

Having seen your posts for years, I find this very easy to believe...

:beer:

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

As a fantasy owner down DJ Moore and decided to play Davis over Benny Snell as a flex I enjoyed that dance a lot to...

Need Zeke to get shut down to win. 

I picked up Beasley this week and started him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The best part about all of this: the players and coaches on this team, are so likable and they really deserve this. And on top of all that, we all deserve this too. So much. It’s been way to long. Let’s ***** go!!

This team reminds me so much of the SB era team, in the sense that these players have real personalities that shine through.  Obviously it's a little different in the sense that they all seem to get along and there's none of the surliness that we all probably remember vaguely from guys like Thomas, Reed, and Smith.  But man, after years and years of having a roster filled with guys who just wanted to collect a paycheck, this is great.  I couldn't ask for a better team to root for.  

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

MVP MVP MVP

Serious win. Allen travels across the country to a weirdo field to throw up nearly 400, and 4 TD. And we almost yawn because he's already hit 400-3td twice this year. Just silly stats. Allen is easy top 5 right now.

Other than Mahomes, I wouldn't take any QB in the league over Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

A nice, solid win. Defense was actually pretty good despite what it looked like at times. That PI on the 1st drive was BS, but that is what the league is today

I thought for sure that DPI was the end of it, as early as it was. I was just so pissed that the line judge who was one foot from the play kept the flag in his pocket and the flag came from the back judge? 

• Like (+1) 2