Gameday Thread 1st Half Week 6 Bills vs. Chiefs

Chandler#81

Just now, Muppy said:

I'm trying to remember the last time somebody on this defense really hit somebody - y'know? Something punishing, something painful...it seems like we're always just catching guys, dragging them down instead of blowing them up.

thats what needs to happen someone on D needs to BLOWUP a play fired up instead of chase and backtackle

Just now, billsfan89 said:

I have no clue how Winters is playing over him. He seemed to be doing about as well as he was last season. About average to above average guard play. Winters seems poor

Apparently Spain has a bad foot. He was benched originally but the last two weeks of not dressing he has been hurt I am told.

4 minutes ago, RunninRebel37 said:

What’s going on with Edmunds? He’s making zero plays: out of position, dominated by lineman, getting carried by CEH...it’s brutal to watch. 

Yeah because the inferior d line is so bad that lbs can’t flow the dline is a shame

2 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

The Bills aren't playing a bad team, they were last years SB champs. they won a lot of games. This is a dogfight

They are good but the Bills tackling has been atrocious. The DL is getting manhandled. 

Edited by Iverwig

Just now, GunnerBill said:

But he is so freaking ***** slow to the hole. With a bad line you need to hit the hole FAST because the gaps close fast.

Are you talking about Singletary? If so, we are seeing two completely different things. He's hitting the holes a lot quicker this week. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CNYfan said:

Chief's defensive game plan is to hold and interfere and see if the zebras call it

Yep and they blitz like crazy 

They don't care if you hit them with a long play, they know their offense can carry so they go for turnovers and negative plays