Monday night Pats vs KC game. Who you rooting for?

jamiezzz

1 hour ago, jamiezzz said:

Didn't see a topic on this, so I figured I'd ask who everyone is rooting for, KC or Pats?

I would love a KC loss.  This would put the Bills in great position playing them next week to go 3 games up on them (Of course, if we beat them, and beat Tennessee).

Although, I think being 2 games up on the Pats would be a nice cushion to try and take the division.

Thoughts?

Good question. I want to root against KC since I feel it will come down to us vs them for the top seed in the AFC - but want to tie up the Division win ASAP which will be helped by.a NE loss.

‘Given the Cam Covid situation, I feel we can handle NE and with two games against them we control our destiny - so maybe root for a KC loss (sorry can’t even call it the opponent’s win) since we have only one game with them.

Maybe a tie will serve us best.

I want NE to get trounced, we must win the division, that and we are going to beat Kansas anyway,

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Uhhhhhh........maybe we worry about finishing ahead of the team that's won the AFCE for the last 37 years before we start worrying about home field advantage in the AFCC.

I just want to win the NEXT game. If we keep doing that, we win the division. Then we win the NEXT GAME. Then.........can you guess what’s next? Eventually we get a trophy! NOT the participation type! 

On to Nashville (with much trepidation, for a variety of reasons). Very disappointed to not be attending this season, but glad so far we HAVE a season. I’d say there are some bigger problems out there, so I’ll just be happy for every game I get to see. 

EDIT: Go CHIEFS!!!

Edited by Augie

3 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Seriously?  I'll root for the Patriots when they play Al-Qaeda.

3 hours ago, Gregthekeg said:

That made me spit my coffee.  The bill for my new keyboard will be on its way. 

Hoping KC wins for AFCE rankings.  Worry about home field when we play them in a few weeks. 

Better to not drink coffee then for that answer has been used many times.

My answer to original question is the Zebras with lots of players thrown out of game.