Next 4 games are toooooooough

bills6969

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

1 at a time. Find a way to keep it rolling and beat the Rams. If 2020 has shown us anything, it’s to not look ahead. Fix the defense and beat the Rams somehow.

This. For all we know next week the Titans and Raiders get ravaged by injuries like the Broncos and 49ers just did, then all of sudden this is an extremely favorable stretch. Even still Bills can split over that span

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Rams

@Raiders 

@Titans

Chiefs

yikes.  Need to get at least 2 in this stretch.

Get Milano and Edmunds back and all of these games are winnable. Would probably take another game like today from Allen to win against the Chiefs, but it’s possible. I expect at least a 2-2 split these next four games. 

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If Tre White tries to man cover Ruggs he's going to get smoked, Tre looked bad today. I think we can beat the Rams, Raiders and Titians but the KC game will be the one that will be a brawl. 

Two very contested catches against him and he dropped an interception. I’m not worried about 1st team All-Pro Tre compared to me being worried about Wallace.

58 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Rams

@Raiders 

@Titans

Chiefs

yikes.  Need to get at least 2 in this stretch.

My only disappointment is the Bills never went harder after Clowney,  Murphy is garbage and not a play maker.  The team needs another defensive play maker,  they don't need to a elite defense but need to good or at least better than what we saw today.  

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

My only disappointment is the Bills never went harder after Clowney,  Murphy is garbage and not a play maker.  The team needs another defensive play maker,  they don't need to a elite defense but need to good or at least better than what we saw today.  

Your hatred for Murphy is extremely obvious, almost bordering on a crusade...

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The raiders are not that good.......

Neither are the Titans.

That defence is very beatable, although the offence seems to be a little it improved over last year.